• Show
Clear All

• Game #77: Toronto Raptors 106 - Cleveland Cavaliers 112

Tuesday April 3rd @ 7:00pm EST on TSN 4/5

Projected Starters:

@

Notes
    -Cavs are 3rd in the East and have won 8 of their last 9 games
    -Raptors are 1st in the East with a 2 game lead over 2nd place. They look to bounce back after dropping 4 of their last 7 games
    -George Hill (who scored 22 points on 10/11 shooting last meeting vs the Raps) is not expected to play. Out indefinitely with left ankle sprain. Calderon will start
    -Raptors are 13-4 following a loss this season

Time to get back on track. Let's go Raps

Abbas had no streaks in him. Tdotted you're our only hope
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
      Tuesday April 3rd @ 7:00pm EST on TSN 4/5

Projected Starters:

@

Notes
      -Cavs are 3rd in the East and have won 8 of their last 9 games
      -Raptors are 1st in the East with a 2 game lead over 2nd place. They look to bounce back after dropping 4 of their last 7 games
      -George Hill (who scored 22 points on 10/11 shooting last meeting vs the Raps) is not expected to play. Out indefinitely with left ankle sprain. Calderon will start
      -Raptors are 13-4 following a loss this season

Time to get back on track. Let's go Raps
      Might just as well shoot your shot right?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Might just as well shoot your shot right?
        Go big or go home

Comment

Comment

That’s an awesome pic of lebron

Comment

In this crazy game of lining up the seedings, it'd almost be better if we lost this game and beat the Celtics Wednesday.

But in the real life game of raptors really needing positive momentum, it's definitely better if we win this game AND beat boston Wednesday.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Run the table fro here out while still being able to rest the starters would be even better....

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  In this crazy game of lining up the seedings, it'd almost be better if we lost this game and beat the Celtics Wednesday.

But in the real life game of raptors really needing positive momentum, it's definitely better if we win this game AND beat boston Wednesday.
                  Well in real life, no NBA player ever comes into a game with a losing mentality no matter what the cause is

Comment

Game #77: Toronto Raptors @ Cleveland Cavaliers | April 3, 2018 | 7:00 PM EST

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Winning both is possible, so is losing both unfortunately. On the bright side, the Celtics game is at home and both teams playing on the second night of a back to back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We'll get some different looks this time around. Nance, Hood and Thompson should all be playing. Korver may as well.

Cavs are pretty hot right now too. Raps don't generally play too well in Cleveland either.

The Raptors finally had 3 days of rest before Boston and were pretty flat, especially defensively. So the "tired" excuse won't cut it.

Hope the Raptors rebound. But I have a feeling this one will go sideways.

Comment

I have this feeling that the Cavs are going to rest Lebron just to piss us off. Don't give the Raps the opportunity to beat Lebron at home, and leave that seed of doubt in our minds heading into the playoffs.

Comment

so are we beating them by 30, 20 or 10?
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                            I have this feeling that the Cavs are going to rest Lebron just to piss us off. Don't give the Raps the opportunity to beat Lebron at home, and leave that seed of doubt in our minds heading into the playoffs.
                            I doubt it, the Cavs shouldn't be that confident even with their 2 last games coming against the Knicks because they really just aren't that good and they could easily slip to 5th and lose home court advantage. The Knicks also aren't good with tanking so those 2 games aren't exactly in the bag for them

Comment

keefec wrote: View Post
                              Well in real life, no NBA player ever comes into a game with a losing mentality no matter what the cause is
                              I know, because I say it all the time on these very boards. Of course there is the argument for resting key guys for Wednesdays game. I don't support it, but I do see the shred of logic.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X