No announcement yet.

Game #78: Toronto Raptors 96 - Boston Celtics 78

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game feels anticlimactic to me with Kyrie and Smart out, and maybe Rozier and Larkin out.

Even if Rozier is in we really have no excuses tonight. I think the bench mob will have a big night, hopefully the starters can play uo to their capabilities too.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
      This game feels anticlimactic to me with Kyrie and Smart out, and maybe Rozier and Larkin out.

Even if Rozier is in we really have no excuses tonight. I think the bench mob will have a big night, hopefully the starters can play uo to their capabilities too.
      Anti climactic? They beat us a week ago, Raptors are reeling, and this game basically clinches 1st seed and avoiding the big bad wolf until round 3. Doesn't get much more BIG by reg season standards. Don't care who they dress, Boston is always tough
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Anti climactic? They beat us a week ago, Raptors are reeling, and this game basically clinches 1st seed and avoiding the big bad wolf until round 3. Doesn't get much more BIG by reg season standards. Don't care who they dress, Boston is always tough
        After the Cavs I meant. Which was the real test imo.

And if they start Kadeem Allen, this game should not be in question, otherwise we have serious problems.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          After the Cavs I meant. Which was the real test imo.

And if they start Kadeem Allen, this game should not be in question, otherwise we have serious problems.
          Lowkey I don't even care about 1st seed that much anymore. It was always about Cavs and it's not looking good
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Personally, I don't think Casey pays any attention to what Stevens is doing.
            Yup, that's part of the problem. Casey is too stuck on what kinda worked a few years ago .... it looks almost like he has a game plan at the start of every game and just rides it for 48 no matter how poorly it's going. His in-game management or substitutions or totally head scratchers at times and imo, the unexpected bench mob has bailed him out countless times and saved him (and the team) from a lot of criticism. If the bench is reverting to what they are, we're a lot like what we were last year.

Like when he refuses to discipline poor starter effort or staples guys like JV/FVV or even Siakam to the bench when they are the hot hand....

All it takes is a convincing Raps win tonight and a lot of the hand wringing will cease again
            Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Apr 4, 2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Comment

Liverpool fans just welcomed Man City bus for Champions League quarter-final game.

NBA would probably force MLSE to sell the team if we tried something like this.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Wait...you get paid playing video games? the fuck?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    Esports revenue is expected to grow to $1.6B by 2020. It's a big big business. $2B by 2022.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Time to dust off the bong and pajamas. My 17 year old me career choice may be available again
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I don't get where the revenue comes from. Watching someone else play video games seems like one of the absolute worst forms of entertainment to me. It blows my mind that there's enough interest for an industry - let alone a billion dollar industry - around this.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Esports revenue is expected to grow to $1.6B by 2020. It's a big big business. $2B by 2022.
                          Damn. I don't play video games. Might be time to get into it now. 😉 What's a good console, PS or XBox?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                            I don't get where the revenue comes from. Watching someone else play video games seems like one of the absolute worst forms of entertainment to me. It blows my mind that there's enough interest for an industry - let alone a billion dollar industry - around this.
                            Fortnite Twitch streamer Ninja is making $500,000 a month

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...00-000-a-month

Comment

Gaming is huge in general on Youtube and Twitch. You get enough views, you can make a ton of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                                Gaming is huge in general on Youtube and Twitch. You get enough views, you can make a ton of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Key is to be either really really good or be really funny and entertaining. Or you gotta be a hot girl

Comment

Working...
                                X