Game #79: Toronto Raptors 92 - Indiana Pacers 73

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    Some people just ain't interested in being happy I guess. Raptors are awesome, there's never been a better time to be a Raptors fan, and they're going into the playoffs with one of the best home court advantages in the league and home court advantage until the Finals.
    Best team in franchise history, best regular season in franchise history, this team could be 2nd in the entire NBA by the time the playoffs start, but badly scarred Raptors fans are shotgunning Pepto-bismol at the thought of facing the 8th seeded Wizards.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Not as bad as your lame ass gifs.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
        100% agree with this. Beating a bad team like the Pacers and a team missing half of their roster like the Celtics is one thing. But can they do this against the LeBron's?

Based from what i saw the last 2 weeks? the answer is no.
        LOL. Well, I guess there’s no pleasing some people. How dominant a defensive performance would have been impressive tonight? Not letting them score any points at all? However you want to slice it, holding two teams to their season low in points in consecutive games is a very good sign defensively. Especially when those teams are burning hot even with their handicaps of missing players (or, in Indiana’s case, no missing players...).

What you saw the last two weeks was two narrow losses to Cleveland on their home court that could easily have been wins if the Raptors hit their open shots (or the Cavs miss their usual proportion of open shots). The Cavs are hot right now - they’ve won 10 of their last 11, and the 112 we gave up last time out isn’t that much by their recent standards - they’ve scored more than that in 7 of those 11 games.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          We are once again tied with Golden State.

Warriors remaining schedule: Pelicans at home tomorrow, Suns on the road the next night, Jazz on the road two days later

Raptors remaining schedule: Magic at home on Sunday, Pistons on the road the next night, Heat on the road two days later
          What’s the point of all this???

Lol

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            What’s the point of all this???

Lol
            Because if the NBA Finals end up being Toronto & Golden State - home court goes to the team with the better regular season record

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Because if the NBA Finals end up being Toronto & Golden State - home court goes to the team with the better regular season record
              Man it's too bad we lost that game to them in January. If we'd split the season series I think we'd have the next tie breaker (assuming we end up with the same record), which is conference record.

Comment

• That was some awesome defense tonight. You could see the overall effort by the guys too. Ibaka was on fire.. he was the only offensive spark plug we needed. Hope he's bringing that to the playoffs. We'll need it.

Indiana is a great team this year. On paper you wouldn't think so, but they have beaten a lot of good teams. I wasn't so impressed by the defensive effort against Boston. They had a lot of open looks and missed. Indiana had a few as well.. but their rhythm was shattered by our great first half defense.

These last two games were statement games though. You come into our house and you're going to have a very difficult time.

57 wins.. #1 seed in the East. Un-fucking believable.

Hat tip to all those long suffering Raptor fans that have watched this miserable franchise from day 1. You deserve this more than anyone.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  14 fatalities 😢

Comment

• Id just like people to know that Indianna won the season series against the cavs and sixers

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      Of note in Dwayne Casey's post-game presser - doesn't sound like any of the Raptors are going to be rested the last three games
                      Unless you're up by 20 in the 4Q

Comment

• Good lord. 14 individuals have passed away due to the crash involving the junior hockey team, the Humbolt Broncos. 3 more still in critical condition and others are injured.

Just a terrible, unimaginable tragedy. Thoughts and prayers to those involved and to their families.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          Good lord. 14 individuals have passed away due to the crash involving the junior hockey team, the Humbolt Broncos. 3 more still in critical condition and others are injured.

Just a terrible, unimaginable tragedy. Thoughts and prayers to those involved and to their families.
                          Wait what happened? I didn't hear about this
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Id just like people to know that Indianna won the season series against the cavs and sixers

And i'd like you to know that the Raptors swept the season series against the Wizards back in 2015.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Id just like people to know that Indianna won the season series against the cavs and sixers

And swept the Warriors.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Wait what happened? I didn't hear about this
                                It's all over the news since last night. Go to any newspaper website, Globe, Star, Sun, Post.
                                Or Google Humboldt Broncos

Comment

Working...
                                X