Likes Likes:  130
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 436

Thread: Game #82: Toronto Raptors 109 - Miami Heat 116

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic All-Star GOLDBLUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,284
    Likes (Given)
    2089
    Likes (Received)
    1009

    Default Game #82: Toronto Raptors 109 - Miami Heat 116

    Now I...



    Had...



    The time of my li-i-ife...



    And I owe it all to you-ou-ouuuuuu....

    .....

    ....What's that T-Rex??? You don't like my GIFs??







    Ladies (What up Zainab!!!)
    and Gentlemen...










    You know them.
    You love them.






    You hate them.
    They smell bad.







    NOW...







    GO RAPTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Veteran Scraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,738
    Likes (Given)
    3969
    Likes (Received)
    4182

    Default

    This is the greatest game thread I've ever seen. Goldblum you spared no expense.

    I'm laughing and so disturbed right now.

  3. Likes MixxAOR, Mack North, Cody73, Joey liked this post
  4. #3
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11,539
    Likes (Given)
    1767
    Likes (Received)
    3352

    Default



    Game 82 god damn

  5. Likes Joey liked this post
  6. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,752
    Likes (Given)
    3868
    Likes (Received)
    1439

    Default

    One for the ages.

  7. Likes Joey liked this post
  8. #5
    Raptors Republic Icon rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    27,749
    Likes (Given)
    2704
    Likes (Received)
    7015

    Default

    Offseason is around the corner


  9. #6
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer DanH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cambridge, ON
    Posts
    14,800
    Likes (Given)
    5133
    Likes (Received)
    9066

    Default

    Goldblum going for the game 1 start in the playoffs here, we dare not break a winning streak.

  10. #7
    Raptors Republic Icon rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    27,749
    Likes (Given)
    2704
    Likes (Received)
    7015

    Default



  11. Likes Mitch P liked this post
  12. #8
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,967
    Likes (Given)
    44
    Likes (Received)
    420

    Default

    Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy shared his thoughts on Toronto’s chances in the East.

    "I’ve said for a long time, I think they’re the best team in the East, and the team to beat," Van Gundy said. "So, we’ll see what happens, but that’s a really, really good team."

  13. #9
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,967
    Likes (Given)
    44
    Likes (Received)
    420

    Default

    I've said for the last week that I couldn't care less about 60 wins but unless you're sitting everybody, you want to head into the post season on a W sooooooooo .....let's go 60!

  14. #10
    Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,620
    Likes (Given)
    1817
    Likes (Received)
    2543

    Default

    Toronto wins this they get to 60 and home court against GSW if they face each other in the finals. Miami wins this they can't get worse than 7th seed. So something's on the line.

    Miami has been struggling of late. They were going toe to toe with OKC last night but then just shit the bed at the end of the game. Miami has to play hard nosed defense all game to have a chance.. and not sure if they'd be up to that for a fairly meaningless game.

    I mean they could play hard to avoid us in the first round but if Washington loses any of their next two games they won't be playing us anyway.

  15. #11
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,763
    Likes (Given)
    4129
    Likes (Received)
    7191

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Offseason is around the corner

    OFF season? Dog it's PLAYOFF TIMEEEEE
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

  16. #12
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,763
    Likes (Given)
    4129
    Likes (Received)
    7191

    Default

    Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Goldblum going for the game 1 start in the playoffs here, we dare not break a winning streak.
    Yeah he made a late push. How can you turn a guy away who wins us 5 straight when the team was on shaky ground, and brings such energy off the bench?
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

  17. Likes Cody73, Joey liked this post
  18. #13
    Raptors Republic Rookie meductic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    meductic
    Posts
    134
    Likes (Given)
    260
    Likes (Received)
    17

    Default

    Best GIFs ever!

  19. #14
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer DanH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cambridge, ON
    Posts
    14,800
    Likes (Given)
    5133
    Likes (Received)
    9066

    Default

    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Yeah he made a late push. How can you turn a guy away who wins us 5 straight when the team was on shaky ground, and brings such energy off the bench?
    There's that (which I agree with) and then there's the bad karma of switching thread starters after a win. I ain't risking it, not with our game 1 history.

    For anyone who likes silly stuff like game thread mojo, I'm going to put up a season long game thread standings thread after our Wednesday game so we can choose a playoff rotation. But I do want (and expect) Goldblum to take the decision out of our hands for game 1 at least.

  20. Likes Machine, Joey liked this post
  21. #15
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,763
    Likes (Given)
    4129
    Likes (Received)
    7191

    Default

    Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    There's that (which I agree with) and then there's the bad karma of switching thread starters after a win. I ain't risking it, not with our game 1 history.

    For anyone who likes silly stuff like game thread mojo, I'm going to put up a season long game thread standings thread after our Wednesday game so we can choose a playoff rotation. But I do want (and expect) Goldblum to take the decision out of our hands for game 1 at least.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

  22. #16
    Raptors Republic Icon rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    27,749
    Likes (Given)
    2704
    Likes (Received)
    7015

    Default

    Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    There's that (which I agree with) and then there's the bad karma of switching thread starters after a win. I ain't risking it, not with our game 1 history.

    For anyone who likes silly stuff like game thread mojo, I'm going to put up a season long game thread standings thread after our Wednesday game so we can choose a playoff rotation. But I do want (and expect) Goldblum to take the decision out of our hands for game 1 at least.
    I'm gonna celebrate like there's no tomorrow if we win game 1

  23. #17
    Raptors Republic Superstar Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,586
    Likes (Given)
    1248
    Likes (Received)
    1220

    Default

    No DNP rest in game 82 for you. Well done.

  24. #18
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11,539
    Likes (Given)
    1767
    Likes (Received)
    3352

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    I'm gonna celebrate like there's no tomorrow if we win game 1
    what if we win game 1 and 2?

  25. #19
    Raptors Republic Icon rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    27,749
    Likes (Given)
    2704
    Likes (Received)
    7015

    Default

    Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    what if we win game 1 and 2?
    meh

  26. Likes MixxAOR liked this post
  27. #20
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    143
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    36

    Default

    Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    what if we win game 1 and 2?
    it's 2:0

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •