Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    What are your thoughts on the Landry Fields contract, Bryan?
    Landry Fields would've been one of the best 3D guy in the NBA if not for his injury. I really believe that a healthy Landry Fields would've put us over the top. #Dynasty
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Landry Fields would've been one of the best 3D guy in the NBA if not for his injury. I really believe that a healthy Landry Fields would've put us over the top. #Dynasty
      I always knew that TRex is BC's wife.

Comment

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          I always knew that TRex is BC's wife.
          Leave Colangelo's wife out of this.

You're a Raptors fan.You guys would be nothing without Bryan. He drafted DeRozan(the GROAT) and JV. Signed Lowry.This current Raps team is still Bryan's team.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• IT wants that ring

Comment

• Comment

• Oh no... LeBron... MJ goat 4ever for this.(And MJ can't even dress!)

Comment

• Why do you keep mentioning MJ? stop it man. LeBron will never be MJ.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Why do you keep mentioning MJ? stop it man. LeBron will never be MJ.
                    And MJ will never be LeBron..or Wilt or magic. They're all different and extremely dominant
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Cavs are 13pt dogs. Wow. Nobody believes in them and they have the greatest player in the sport (arguably ever).

Comment

Why do you keep mentioning MJ? stop it man. LeBron will never be MJ.
                        Just a joke pal. Just a joke, pal.

Last edited by rocwell; Thu May 31, 2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          And MJ will never be LeBron..or Wilt or magic. They're all different and extremely dominant
                          Rick Barry was on TSN 1050 today (was listening on the way home from work). And he actually said something I never heard before. Lebron and MJ play different positions. It's hard to compare the two because of that. Lebron is a point forward. Jordan was a shooting guard.

It's like comparing Shaq to John Stockton. You can't really do it.

So top 5 players at each position (in my opinion of course):

C: Kareem
                          PF: Duncan
                          SF: Lebron
                          SG: Jordan
                          PG: Magic

Can debate about Kareem over Wilt or Bill or Shaq or Hakeem. But the other 4 are pretty much cemented in place. Lebron surpassed Bird a few years ago.

Comment

• So....that was a nasty collision between JR and Klay. Didn't look dirty, but looked pretty painful
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Clarkson os pure garbage.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That was intentional shot to the face by Draymond. I mean, c'mon.

Comment

Working...
                                X