No announcement yet.

Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game 1 Saturday 5:30 pm eastern. Let’s goooooo.

Oh and game 2 Tuesday so two days off in between again.

Comment

Full schedule:

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Full schedule:

Lots of 2 day layoffs between games to start the series. X-factor, Ibaka, is going to beast. Raps in 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If we show up that series should be over on the 22nd.

I'm predicting we win in 5 myself so 25th.

If we can't put away the Wizards easily we have no chance against Cleveland, this team has got to start playing its best right now.

Comment

Full schedule:

Hhahaha. #1 seed and we still open the playoffs on the ESPN. Fuck you, NBA. Fuck you!
            Last edited by rocwell; Thu Apr 12, 2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              Hhahaha. #1 seed and we still open the playoffs on the ESPN. Fuck you, NBA. Fuck you!
              Hahah game two is on nbatv. That's the real crime

Comment

I'm not overly concerned about Washington. They can be a physical team, but their physicality is not the steamroller physicality of Lebron or of the throwing-elbows Heat. We can match that physicality, and assuming that we do, our talent and effort should be more than enough to make the difference.

I see that Golden State is up against San Antonio without Steph. That's probably not as bad of a draw for them without Steph as Utah or Houston would be, but it's certainly going to cause them a lot of problems, I think.

Comment

Average age weighted by minutes played is more accurate imo. Prior to tonight that looks like this:

Boston
                  Portland
                  Philly
                  Toronto
                  Milwaukee
                  Indiana
                  Miami
                  Utah
                  Washington
                  Minnesota
                  OKC
                  New Orleans
                  Golden State
                  San Antonio
                  Houston
                  Cleveland

On the bright side it shows that we still have upside. On the dark side there tends to be some correlation (and causation) between veteran teams and playoff performance.
                  This is the key right here. So much of our success has been due to our bench, and those are mostly young dudes. How they execute in the bright lights will determine our fate.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I ain't fraid of no Zards.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Raptors in 4 or 5.

Comment

I want ESPN to write an article in the off season about the decision to break up the Washington Wiz team came right after Toronto annihilated them in the playoffs. Someone from their management team would be quoted as saying, "the Toronto series was a real eye opener. We realized we had to make a change".

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Does the NBA decide, or do the networks gets to pick which games they want? I have no idea but would guess the latter, depending on how much they’re paying.

Comment

5:30 on Saturday? I can live with that. Like the 2 days off between games. Would help Serge a lot. He's going to be our X-Factor.

Comment

Do the leafs play saturday as well? that could be a great day for toronto sports, Jays too....3 w's!

Comment

This is a worse Wizards team than 3 years ago.

And this is a MUCH better Raptors team than 3 years ago.

Raps in 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X