Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    What? Most of us pray at church of Ujiri and would Let him baptize our kid
    I would let him sleep with my gf. (It's a different story that I don't have one)
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Lance Stephenson vs. Lebron in round 1 is the best thing that could have happened to the EC. Go full asshole Lance, crank it up to an 11:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post

We don't have a Ben Simmons on our team do we? Can't fit a square peg into a round hole.
          Thank you
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            I would let him sleep with my gf. (It's a different story that I don't have one)
            You don't have one because Masai took her already
            OG is our king

Comment

• Of course Ellington is trash when he's not playing the raps

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• LMAO Ellington is bricking everything. Of course!
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Ilyasova and Belinelli are lights out. Those were the 2 guys I wanted.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Ilyasova and Belinelli are lights out. Those were the 2 guys I wanted.
                    Ujiri wanted to give young guys opportunity though so there we go
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Whiteside has really fallen off...looks invisible out there.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        Whiteside has really fallen off...looks invisible out there.
                        Adapt or die. Same thing is happening to many centers..jv kept his ahead above water and then some this season
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Simmons is a rookie so I don't know how he;s going to react. But why not be more physical on him? Heat have Winslow and James Johnson on their team. Hit him, be physical on him. Let's see how he react.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry gets a mention during the Heat / 76ers game for being one of the few players willing to take a charge

Comment

• Dwyane Wade is unreal in the playoffs.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Simmons is a rookie so I don't know how he;s going to react. But why not be more physical on him? Heat have Winslow and James Johnson on their team. Hit him, be physical on him. Let's see how he react.
                                Teams with rookies as their best player typically don't win a single round in the playoffs. They've thrown the first punch but they've woken up Miami the grumpy old men
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X