Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    I hope Casey and the team watched film of the Pacers-Cavs series. If they can replicate what the Pacers did, Raptors will definitely win the series. Overall they are better offensively and defensively than the Pacers.

Lebron cramped up in Game 7, said he was exhausted. Throw OG/Siakam on him, defend the shooters.
    That's what I'm saying. If we play with half the fight and confidence Pacers played with we're good because we are a much better defensive and offensive team than the Pacers
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Odd question: If they go to Love at the 5, who do we try using on him? I say Ibaka/Siakam/Lucas as my 3 guys.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Odd question: If they go to Love at the 5, who do we try using on him? I say Ibaka/Siakam/Lucas as my 3 guys.
        First you make them prove they can stop JV with Love at the 5.

But if you do go away from JV, then I think you need to keep Siakam on LeBron, and then Ibaka or Poeltl on Love. I'm not crazy about Bebe out there on Love; his best asset is help defense and lane intimidation. But every time James drives, he'll have the urge to pull into the paint to help and leave his guy open.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Odd question: If they go to Love at the 5, who do we try using on him? I say Ibaka/Siakam/Lucas as my 3 guys.
          Siakam is the Raptors BEST defender. He should be the one guarding LeBron in crunch time.

As for who should guard Love at the 5? prolly Ibaka or Poeltl. I have more trust in Poeltl so i think it should be Poeltl.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Poeltl has been a complete disaster on Love this season. Either you match up small or you put JV on a forward to slide Ibaka over on Love.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Poeltl has been a complete disaster on Love this season. Either you match up small or you put JV on a forward to slide Ibaka over on Love.
              Yea Poeltl is very similar to Bebe in the sense that his first instinct is to leave his man and help. He doesn't guard big men who can really shoot very well. It's Ibaka or Pascal on Love or nothing.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Poeltl has been a complete disaster on Love this season. Either you match up small or you put JV on a forward to slide Ibaka over on Love.
                JV on a forward like Green with Ibaka on Love may actually work

Comment

• Sixers can't hit the broad side of a barn in the first quarter. In addition, the turnovers have been problematic for Philly

Comment

• Marcus Smaht appears to have aggravated his surgically repaired thumb

Comment

• The Celtics cant afford to lose Smart. He's their best perimeter defender.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Also - RoCo can't guard Rozier

Comment

• Who knew Rozier was this good? Wtf. He’s like mini-Kyrie. Damn. Another trade asset for Ainge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is the best I've seen Horford play.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Celtics fans chanting not a rookie everytime Simmons is on the line, and "real rookie" everytime Tatum is on the line. Lmao.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X