No announcement yet.

Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JR Smith is awful! the Raptors made that dude looked like the second coming of Kobe in the 2nd round.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      JR Smith is awful! the Raptors made that dude looked like the second coming of Kobe in the 2nd round.
      fucking Jeff Green looked good against us!! man Raptors psyched themselves out
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Kind of looking forward to Warriors vs Celtics, actually. GSW has 1000 times the fire power of course, but Boston can really defend and probably have better personnel than anybody for those matchups.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Game 3 is on saturday? what the fuck?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Raps team = Paper tiger!

I don't see how the Cavs can win this series. Celtics figured out how to win with or without Lebron playing well.
            Yep. Lebron 42, Love 22. Shut down the other guys. That was supposed to be Casey’s gameplan. But Boston actually sticks with it and executes it better. Now Lebron will send subtle digs at his teammates, and they’ll get even tighter.

Coaching >> All Stars.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Yep. Lebron 42, Love 22. Shut down the other guys. That was supposed to be Casey’s gameplan. But Boston actually sticks with it and executes it better. Now Lebron will send subtle digs at his teammates, and they’ll get even tighter.

Coaching >> All Stars.
              Except Boston has BOTH.

Horford has played like the best 2-way big in the game these playoffs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Game 3 is on saturday? what the fuck?
                should it be on sunday? i dunno.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  fucking Jeff Green looked good against us!! man Raptors psyched themselves out
                  Like I’ve been saying. The Raps collapse was all about mental toughness & coaching. Cavs were there for the taking. Thing is, if we played the Celtics, we probably beat them ( caveat being Casey vs Stevens). But Demar would play like an all star vs Boston, with no fear whatsoever.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    Except Boston has BOTH.

Horford has played like the best 2-way big in the game these playoffs.
                    So now Al Horford is suddenly better than possibly the greatest player ever? And Cavs have one extra multi year all star, in Love.

Hey, even the Raps have 2 all stars and the COTY. Lol.

Comment

• It's been over a week since we were eliminated and the Raptors are still getting dunked on lmao. Life isn't fair
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• More & more the firing of Casey seems justified. 2 years in a row going to the playoffs unprepared for the Cavs is inexcusable.

Comment

More & more the firing of Casey seems justified. 2 years in a row going to the playoffs unprepared for the Cavs is inexcusable.
                          I hope one of Lowry and DeMar are next. Coach was unprepared.. but so were our captains.

Comment

More & more the firing of Casey seems justified. 2 years in a row going to the playoffs unprepared for the Cavs is inexcusable.
                            I wish I could like this twice.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I watched the second half last night. What a missed opportunity this post-season was for Toronto. The stars aligned for them and they blew it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                I hope one of Lowry and DeMar are next. Coach was unprepared.. but so were our captains.
                                I thought Lowry played far better than any previous Playoffs he has had. Derozan on the other hand crapped the bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X