X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Go Celts!!!

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Everybody knows Robert Horry is better than Michael Jordan.

7-1=6
        Looking for the conjunctive join from what I said to your response... help me ..
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Casey winning a ring as an assistant coach counts now? Lmao!

I'm still waiting for that answer btw. You keep circling around. Is Casey a better coach than Stevens?
          I am pretty sure I answered.. its was in multi syllable words . so let me post again.... slowly...

If and when Brad wins a chip (in lieu of championship which is 4 syllables) ... the man who goes by the name of "Brad" will then have a basis to be called a better coach than Casey....

but until he actually wins one.....the hard and cold of it is that Casey has a ring... and am pretty sure teams don't hand out rings to coaches who didn't help teams win them regardless of how inconvenient that piece of factual narrative is to you....

luv ya bro !
          - TGO

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Ability rules the day. But actually winning games in the playoffs is not more important than some old boys club award
            Yes.. I see... how in the name of god would guys who coach NBA teams have more insight than the media.....cmom man.. you think Steven A Smith is a better judge of who can carry the mail than an actual NBA coach?
            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Yes.. I see... how in the name of god would guys who coach NBA teams have more insight than the media.....cmom man.. you think Steven A Smith is a better judge of who can carry the mail than an actual NBA coach?
              you saying that "until Brad wins one" you don't care. But defending a guy who lost 12 games to Cavs in last 3 years and got swept twice is ok

hard cold truth is that Casey is out of the playoffs. and Brad Stevens is in ECF twice in a row now. There goes your "COTY"
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• you think Zach Lowe is an idiot? He had an coach on his podcast and even they agreed that moves that Casey made in playoffs got him fired.

Comment

I am pretty sure I answered.. its was in multi syllable words . so let me post again.... slowly...

If and when Brad wins a chip (in lieu of championship which is 4 syllables) ... the man who goes by the name of "Brad" will then have a basis to be called a better coach than Casey....

but until he actually wins one.....the hard and cold of it is that Casey has a ring... and am pretty sure teams don't hand out rings to coaches who didn't help teams win them regardless of how inconvenient that piece of factual narrative is to you....

luv ya bro !
                  Will the Chowderheads dispatch the NewLooks? Who will win between the NextChapters and Moreyballs? Can the Chowderheads clam up either of them on the defensive end? Find out next time on DemoBall Z!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Demographic shift has decided brad Stevens sucks is the hill he will die on.

Right, wrong, homer, stubborn..no matter. The captain is going down with his ship and I salute it
                    Its more of a heavy chop with winds from the north northeast... tough.. but it can be handled....

Hows your stateroom ?
                    - TGO

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      Will the Chowderheads dispatch the NewLooks? Who will win between the NextChapters and Moreyballs? Can the Chowderheads clam up either of them on the defensive end? Find out next time on DemoBall Z!
                      time will tell....

good try..... but your still a cheap pacific mall knockoff...
                      - TGO

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        you think Zach Lowe is an idiot? He had an coach on his podcast and even they agreed that moves that Casey made in playoffs got him fired.
                        I said that as well.... post 1369... if your inclined to read..

happy to see you rely on others for your own opinions....
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri May 25, 2018, 03:52 PM.
                        - TGO

Comment

and I replied to that. He didn't know what he was doing.

Comment

• Demo logged in today like

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

A fan is a fan is a fan...
                              Glad to see your allegiances... are “fluid”..
                              Newflash: Casey ain't one of "us" anymore. That rock has been fully pounded.

All that is left is a huge pile of salt.

Comment

happy to see you rely on others for your own opinions....
                                you were just saying how "29 coaches" voted for Casey and that's what you rolling with and when asked wouldn't even say who you think is a better coach. Wtf are you on?

Forget about 29 coaches then. Tell us you opinion then who you think is a better coach??? Don't rely on others for your opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X