• Show
Clear All

• holy fuck lebron just took over.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      LeBron James = Best player in the world and flopping ambassador
      and he makes a lot of baboon like faces after making some tough contested shots

Comment

• Lebron is the Goat. No doubt about it.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Lebron is the Goat. No doubt about it.
          Just tuned in for the last couple minutes...

Two step back threes, back to back, each as the shot clock expires, with Tatum in his grill, to ice it.

Good god.

Comment

• wild
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Sad that Harden is going to win the MVP. LeBron DESERVES it.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Now the Cavs have to actually hit open shots in Boston lol
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  I swear the road team doesn't even try to win in this ECF. Game 5 Lebron and Love sat on the bench for an extended period to start the 4th watching Boston run up a 20 point lead. Now this.

Game 7 probably going to be the only good game of the series.
                  Curious indeed.... and over in the NHL....Its pretty much the polar opposite. Lots and lots of road warriors. The Caps have won more on the road than they have at home on their trek to the cup finals. 8 of their 12 wins have been on the road.

The miracle Vegas Knights seem to be the only NHL team that consistently wins at home.
                  Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri May 25, 2018, 11:57 PM.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• AGAIN

Comment

• I haven't seen many games through the playoffs where the officiating seemed biased or determined the outcome of the game. Possibly the uncalled flagrant on Demar was the only true instance. I was fully expecting the refs to give Lebron a clear path but I think they've actually let Boston get away with a lot of physical play and the Cavs have reciprocated. In the west Harden hasn't been parading to the line as much as usual. However....there are likely two game sevens ahead. At this point the only thing I'm really hoping for is a Houston title win because I still feel D'Antoni and Nash and the Suns were robbed by the league and the refs in the era when they could have won it all. I'm not sure why that happened because the Suns were such a fun team to watch and the Spurs very good but dull. I'm liking that a D'Antoni team is winning with defence which proves he isn't one dimensional. But the Warriors who seem arrogant and almost offended that someone is competing with them will probably win with Paul out. A shame. And PLEASE not another Warrior-LeBron final.

Comment

• So with the Cavs win last night.... something for me anyway surfaces.......How important is coaching ?

Its quite possible that the COY as voted on by his peers Dwane Casey and the RR coronated bestest coach to ever walk the sidelines who goes by the name of "Brad" could possibly be outcoached by...... Tyronne Lue. Yes that Tyronne Lue. So if the NewLooks get by the Chowders in game 7 does Ty move to the pantheon of bestest coaches ever....

Tyronne does have Lebron though... maybe players do make a difference after all.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          So with the Cavs win last night.... something for me anyway surfaces.......How important is coaching ?

Its quite possible that the COY as voted on by his peers Dwane Casey and the RR coronated bestest coach to ever walk the sidelines who goes by the name of "Brad" could possibly be outcoached by...... Tyronne Lue. Yes that Tyronne Lue. So if the NewLooks get by the Chowders in game 7 does Ty move to the pantheon of bestest coaches ever....

Tyronne does have Lebron though... maybe players do make a difference after all.
                          Cleveland has Lebron. That’s why they won. The Celtics don’t have a player anywhere close to as good as Lebron, and their best player in horford is as good as Kevin Love. You are seriously underrating Stevens.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            Cleveland has Lebron. That’s why they won. The Celtics don’t have a player anywhere close to as good as Lebron, and their best player in horford is as good as Kevin Love. You are seriously underrating Stevens.
                            almost reciprocally you may be underrating how good the kid Brown is....I have....

Good players make for good coaches....

Will be interesting to see which group elevates their coach to genius status sunday...or demotes them to donkey status with a flat effort.
                            - TGO

Comment

So with the Cavs win last night.... something for me anyway surfaces.......How important is coaching ?

Great coach + No superstar can compete with Not great coach + GOAT superstar. This is obvious to everyone watching...,what Stevens is doing with these massive overachievers. Not even sure what you’re trying to debate here, but you’re on an island on this one. The fact that Nate McMillan also took the Cavs to 7 games shows just how bad a coach Ty Lue is.

And where that puts Casey, as a playoff coach..... sheesh.
                              Last edited by golden; Sat May 26, 2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

The NewLooks have a new outlook on how to look at coaching thanks to Tyronne "look at me I'm so new" Lue. The Chowders are poorly coached by the Boy Genius. He can't tie his shoes nor can he count by twos, and frankly, he just ain't that bright. NewLooks in seven, I like what they bring to the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X