• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly's trash looking offense finally getting shut down

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Dwyane Wade is unreal in the playoffs.
      That’s where the Cavs effed up. Lebron needs at least one playmaker but they traded Rose, Wade and IT and didn’t get back any shot creators.

Comment

Simmons is a rookie so I don't know how he;s going to react. But why not be more physical on him? Heat have Winslow and James Johnson on their team. Hit him, be physical on him. Let's see how he react.
        Same with Embiid when he returns to the lineup. The Heat have Whiteside on their team and that rookie big who's built like a truck. HAMMER him. Let's see how he react.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Philly's trash looking offense finally getting shut down
          Kenny Smith actually making sense on the halftime analysis by pointing out that Winslow is taking up Simmons space (which teams give him because he's a poor outside shooter). It's forcing Simmons to drive the ball, and he doesn't have the awareness yet to be able to pick out the passes while he's driving

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Kenny Smith actually making sense on the halftime analysis by pointing out that Winslow is taking up Simmons space (which teams give him because he's a poor outside shooter). It's forcing Simmons to drive the ball, and he doesn't have the awareness yet to be able to pick out the passes while he's driving
            And yes, I can't believe I typed that first line either

Comment

• More snow on the way. Fuck this gay ass weather. Why do I live in Canada.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                More snow on the way. Fuck this gay ass weather. Why do I live in Canada.
                I guess we all know how you feel about gay people now?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Because the internet speeds are too slow to stream NBA games in Burkina Faso?

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                    I guess we all know how you feel about gay people now?

It's a manner of speaking, similar to how an atheist would say "oh my god!". I have nothing against gay people.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I live in Canada and it's pretty sunny here. It hasn't snowed all year(ok maybe for a week but that's about it).
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

It's a manner of speaking, similar to how an atheist would say "oh my god!". I have nothing against gay people.
                        Its not the same thing. When someone says "oh my god" they arent referring to God as something horrible.

...Also God isnt, you know, on these forums feeling discriminated against by that.

Last edited by Machine; Mon Apr 16, 2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

I live in Canada and it's pretty sunny here. It hasn't snowed all year(ok maybe for a week but that's about it).
                          The 9 other provinces and 3 territories say shove it!
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wade is unreal holy shit!
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ellington's beard looks like it's painted on.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Feels weird the cheer for an Ellington off a wild screen three but here we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X