No announcement yet.

Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only argument that Mitchell has is he's a true rookie. Ben Simmons is looking like a future superstar.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Dude how you gonna act like you don't care? You're always sharing the Stephen A Smith videos and complaining about what channel we're on or what Paul Pierce said

But your ability to suddenly rise above and not be lumped in with us common peons is nothing short of amazing. Just like that run as a Bulls fan thru most of January. You're a damn chameleon.
      Bulls fan now? What did I miss?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        This dude still mad lmao. Can't wait to get his Laughs get destroyed by MY Boston Bruins tonight.

Brad Marchand gonna destroy them tonight!
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hate the Broons too and that little rat Marchand. But man fuck the Leafs!!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            This dude still mad lmao. Can't wait to get his Laughs get destroyed by MY Boston Bruins tonight.

Brad Marchand gonna destroy them tonight!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              T Rex was mad in like January when raptors lose like 2 of 3 and switched to Bulls. Even figured they'd make a playoff push with Mirotic

Called them things like "my team" and "we're gonna crush the Raptors"

Lasted for a few days, really no longer than a teenage girl lusting for the latest charmer that smiled in her direction. You know how kids are
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                T Rex was mad in like January when raptors lose like 2 of 3 and switched to Bulls. Even figured they'd make a playoff push with Mirotic

Called them things like "my team" and "we're gonna crush the Raptors"

Lasted for a few days, really no longer than a teenage girl lusting for the latest charmer that smiled in her direction. You know how kids are
                Account got hacked.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                  The only argument that Mitchell has is he's a true rookie. Ben Simmons is looking like a future superstar.
                  They're both looking like future superstars.

Comment

The only argument that Mitchell has is he's a true rookie. Ben Simmons is looking like a future superstar.
                    Only?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Account got hacked.
                      The same thing happened to Damien Cox and Greg Brady earlier today!

Comment

Only?
                        Yes. Only. Simmons is amuch better player. And i don't think it's close.

Comment

Yes. Only. Simmons is amuch better player. And i don't think it's close.
                          Mitchell being the only viable scorer on a Western Conference playoff team (that was supposed to be lottery-bound after losing Hayward) isn't an argument?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Mitchell being the only viable scorer on a Western Conference playoff team (that was supposed to be lottery-bound after losing Hayward) isn't an argument?
                            The Jazz best player is Gobert. And the Jazz is actually deeper than the Sixers.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              The same thing happened to Damien Cox and Greg Brady earlier today!
                              Blimey!

Comment

• Let's not forget that Simmons can't perform one of the most basic basketball fundamentals...shoot a basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X