Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Good analogy: imagine led zeppelin had an album flop in the 60s. Instead of trying to come back with a better one, Robert plant joins the Beatles and starts taking credit for their hits.thats Durant.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Without kd Steph would have better numbers and still win the title.

A not often mentioned fact is he totally came in and mooched off Stephs shine, he's stealing his finals mvps and hurting his legacy a bit
          Without KD, warriors would not be in the finals
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            The Warriors won 73 games without KD.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fixed.
              Abbas wrote: View Post
              Without KD, warriors would not
              sweep in the finals

Comment

Same poster who said that Derozan has an above average defense and suggested to trade any other Raptor except Derozan in the offseason.

Absolutely hilarious

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Same poster who said that Derozan has an above average defense and suggested to trade any other Raptor except Derozan in the offseason.

Absolutely hilarious
                  With KD, warriors went to a game 7 with Houston

No way in hell they beat Houston without him. I'm not talking about 2015 or 2016 warriors, I'm talking about 2018 Warriors minus KD.
                  Curry - SL
                  Klay - Young
                  Iggy
                  Dray - Bell
                  Mcgee - ZaZa

No way they beat Houston
                  Abbas wrote:

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    The Warriors won 73 games without KD.
                    that Warriors team also had Barnes, Speights, Ezeli, Barbosa
                    Also, the players like Iggy and Livington were 2-3 years younger

This Warriors team is not close to being as deep, you take KD and Iggy becomes a starter. You literally no serviceable player on the bench and a deep hole on the Center position.

This team gets slapped by Houston, OKC (Assuiming KD is back on it], and a heathly Spurs
                    Abbas wrote:

Comment

• The Warriors potentially not making the Finals is kind of the point.

Heck, does HOU even get Chris Paul if Durant doesn't go to GSW first? It was an arms race in the West driven by that initial decision.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KD is much better than Steph. He's the clear finals MVP. It's not close folks.

Comment

• I'd give Lebron the finals MVP. He's playing at such an insanely high level right now, it deserves to be recognized.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Ovi did it the right way. The way Lebron and KD should have done it. Stayed with one team, suffered all the years of criticisms and finally win........with honour.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Ovi did it the right way. The way Lebron and KD should have done it. Stayed with one team, suffered all the years of criticisms and finally win........with honour.
                              So many people wanted to see Ovi win. He did it the right way
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

With KD, warriors went to a game 7 with Houston

No way in hell they beat Houston without him. I'm not talking about 2015 or 2016 warriors, I'm talking about 2018 Warriors minus KD.
                                Curry - SL
                                Klay - Young
                                Iggy
                                Dray - Bell
                                Mcgee - ZaZa

No way they beat Houston
                                They would have a better supporting cast of they didn't have KD. Their 12 month run from playoffs 2015 all the way to game 5 of the 2016 finals when things unraveled is still the greatest team I've ever seen, period. They lost like 10 games and won 90 and just had perfect synergy, deep bench, curry fucking the sky most games. They were pure basketball. They were organic. They were unstoppable.

Then Steph had injury issues, draymond smacked one too many nut sacks, LeBron turned into the undertaker for a week, and warriors blew a 3-1 lead. Then they recruited Durant. Now they're not so much a symmetrical, beautiful team as they are just a stacked deck of all stars just beating you on talent
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X