Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Why tf would you do that to a guy in that situation? Far too desperate to have the first take/catch a live TV reaction from a star player. Classless.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Before we start dreaming of facing the pavers, keep in mind cavs always start slow in playoffs.

Even though they have swept every team in the first round, all the games are usually close and much closer than ecf or second round for them. They become better as playoffs progress.
      we should worry about Wizards. Finish this series and then start planning for Pacers/Cavs
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Still exploitation
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Still exploitation
          ESPN and Turner are running the show. $2,700,000,000.

Comment

• Then why did LeBron pretend like that was the first time he had heard it? Not a good look.

Comment

• Really sucks about Pops wife.. had no clue she was ill. That's heart breaking.. and only in her 60's from what I hear.

Comment

• As for the games tonight..

Lebron was so good in that first quarter. But you could see him getting gassed. And then he had to rely on his team which just isn't that great. It's too bad Indiana didn't win. They were so close to taking over. Indiana could have won if Dipo wasn't in foul trouble (again I hate that you get disqualified if you get 6 fouls.. stupid rule). But on the other hand Lebron can win a game on his own. I still see the Cavs winning it. Looking like it might take all 7 games though.

Didn't watch the OKC/Utah game.. but I see George and Melo were very inefficient tonight.. and Adams fouled out (again that rule sucks). Glad to see that turning into a series. Still hoping Utah wins in the end but it's going to be close. Tough to win in Utah. They got the home court advantage now which is great.

Saw some of the Houston game. Harden couldn't buy a bucket.. and they still blew away Minny. Kat couldn't score. Wiggins was inefficient. Butler didn't do much. Just a bad game for them. Would have been nice to see a split.. Minny fans are going to be wild though. First playoff game in over a decade. Hope they take both at home, but Houston's too good.

Comment

• Not his shooting hand, but it's the one he broke in late January
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      As for the games tonight..

Lebron was so good in that first quarter. But you could see him getting gassed. And then he had to rely on his team which just isn't that great. It's too bad Indiana didn't win. They were so close to taking over. Indiana could have won if Dipo wasn't in foul trouble (again I hate that you get disqualified if you get 6 fouls.. stupid rule). But on the other hand Lebron can win a game on his own. I still see the Cavs winning it. Looking like it might take all 7 games though.

Didn't watch the OKC/Utah game.. but I see George and Melo were very inefficient tonight.. and Adams fouled out (again that rule sucks). Glad to see that turning into a series. Still hoping Utah wins in the end but it's going to be close. Tough to win in Utah. They got the home court advantage now which is great.

Saw some of the Houston game. Harden couldn't buy a bucket.. and they still blew away Minny. Kat couldn't score. Wiggins was inefficient. Butler didn't do much. Just a bad game for them. Would have been nice to see a split.. Minny fans are going to be wild though. First playoff game in over a decade. Hope they take both at home, but Houston's too good.
                      What do you propose should happen after a player earns his 6th foul?

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Why tf would you do that to a guy in that situation? Far too desperate to have the first take/catch a live TV reaction from a star player. Classless.
                        This was my immediate reaction too, and I'm sure LeBron was annoyed for being put on the spot like that. The question literally had nothing to do with what we were watching.

"Great game, LeBron. Where do you stand on the abortion debate?"

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          This was my immediate reaction too, and I'm sure LeBron was annoyed for being put on the spot like that. The question literally had nothing to do with what we were watching.

"Great game, LeBron. Where do you stand on the abortion debate?"
                          I don’t agree. I mean how are they suppose to not talk about it?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            What do you propose should happen after a player earns his 6th foul?
                            The player should not get disqualified, but if a single player has their 6th foul (or more) the team gets a tech, and the opposing team gets a free throw at the line and the ball back. Just like a 3 second violation or a second delay of game.

So you're still playing with fire by keeping a guy in the game, especially in a close game, but he at least gets to play.

As a fan I just want to see the best of the best play.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                              I don’t agree. I mean how are they suppose to not talk about it?
                              It's very easy to not talk about it. What does Erin Popovich have to do with Cavs/Pacers Game 2?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                The player should not get disqualified, but if a single player has their 6th foul (or more) the team gets a tech, and the opposing team gets a free throw at the line and the ball back. Just like a 3 second violation or a second delay of game.

So you're still playing with fire by keeping a guy in the game, especially in a close game, but he at least gets to play.

As a fan I just want to see the best of the best play.
                                An interesting idea. Would change substitution patters pretty significantly.

But I already find that coaches are too strict with their "2 fouls in 1 quarter means you're sitting" rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X