Comment

• they are going to lose this due to foul trouble - shame

Comment

• man I don't miss Cory. Dude is like headless chicken out there
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• And Sabonis sucks

Comment

• Pacers close the gap to 5 points and are surging, so...... Bogdanovich gets called for a ticky tack shooting foul on Lebron. It's like clockwork. There is no way the Cavs are losing this game.

Comment

• 4 point game....

Comment

• indy aint out of it yet

Comment

• Watching the two teams im watching, washington and toronto look like they are literally in a higher level league compared. Wow, these guys are brutal

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    Watching the two teams im watching, washington and toronto look like they are literally in a higher level league compared. Wow, these guys are brutal
                    I think the Cavs honestly lose that game if Oladipo wasn't in foul trouble - which should be a troubling sign for Cavs fans.

Comment

• Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

Already saw the Durant clip..wont watch

"Look at people getting sad"

Exploitation
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

Why tf would you do that to a guy in that situation? Far too desperate to have the first take/catch a live TV reaction from a star player. Classless.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                            I think the Cavs honestly lose that game if Oladipo wasn't in foul trouble - which should be a troubling sign for Cavs fans.
                            At home, Oladipo foul trouble, monster game from Lebron, and they barely win.

Indy might actually take this series.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              At home, Oladipo foul trouble, monster game from Lebron, and they barely win.

Indy might actually take this series.
                              Also, Oladipo is a legitimate star and really needs to be on one of the All-NBA teams, wow. I watched some Pacers games, but tonight the difference with him on the court vs off, the decisions he was making... that was some quality basketball. Too bad he missed that 3 a couple possessions before the end there.

Comment

• Before we start dreaming of facing the pavers, keep in mind cavs always start slow in playoffs.

Even though they have swept every team in the first round, all the games are usually close and much closer than ecf or second round for them. They become better as playoffs progress.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X