Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    I don’t agree. I mean how are they suppose to not talk about it?
    A bunch of people around the NBA will and should talk about it, but a courtside hot take ASAP after the breaking news is a classless way to deal with someone's passing. Prepare thoughtful statements, deliver them to the camera, social media, Players Tribune, at the memorial service, whatever. Everybody involved has have more appropriate options than what they did there.

Lebron is the guy who aired The Decision. I don't trust his judgment on what to air on camera at all and the broadcaster made a bad choice here, too.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      I don’t agree. I mean how are they suppose to not talk about it?
      Maybe don’t talk about it. Players will find out anyway whether on the news or through other players. Media wants nothing except a reaction out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Maybe don’t talk about it. Players will find out anyway whether on the news or through other players. Media wants nothing except a reaction out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        It's their job. But it was the wrong time & the wrong place.

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Oh God. Imagine getting angry about this.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Or maybe none of them should ever be allowed to work anywhere again. Actually, no - jail. Actually, no - capital punishment.
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• gk17 wrote: View Post
                It's their job. But it was the wrong time & the wrong place.
                Not sure if I’m misunderstanding but it sounds like you guys maybe haven’t watched Rocwell’s clip on the previous page.
                Post #294 of this thread.
                Lebron says that he’d already known and that when the question was asked he was overcome with emotion, which makes it look like he didn’t know and was just finding out. It’s a good post from Lebron, saying he already knew and it’s just a misunderstanding, asking people to ease off the interviewer. Apparently she’s been taking a lot of slack, understandably, given how it looks. But they’d actually agreed to talk about it together.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  Or maybe none of them should ever be allowed to work anywhere again. Actually, no - jail. Actually, no - capital punishment.
                  ? I mean, it's another low in the twitter/clickbait media world. After the Durant clip it's like they decided "hey that was cool, let's get LeBrons initial reaction!"

People reacting to tragedies is not my idea of must see stuff or some new trend
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    ? I mean, it's another low in the twitter/clickbait media world. After the Durant clip it's like they decided "hey that was cool, let's get LeBrons initial reaction!"

People reacting to tragedies is not my idea of must see stuff or some new trend
                    The subtext of that guy's tweet was 'punish them'.
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

The subtext of that guy's tweet was 'punish them'.
                      I didn't get that from his tweet.

Comment

• Comment

It's very easy to not talk about it. What does Erin Popovich have to do with Cavs/Pacers Game 2?
                          Did you miss the memo? If you are a sports reporter for a major network, then you have to work Lebron or Lavar Ball into every basketball related news story. smdh.

Comment

Oh God. Imagine getting angry about this.
                            It's called fake outrage
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Chuck is honorary Canadian. He needs to he sworn in where we will give him Alanis moirsettes jagged little pill, the movie slap shot, and a mullet wig and Jean jacket.

There will be a test though. Must name at least 3 characters from trailer park boys and ask for a smoke by simply saying "can I bum a dartski"
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Poeple on twitter need to leave Allie LaForce alone, seriously. She was just doing her job.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X