Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Poeple on twitter need to leave Allie LaForce alone, seriously. She was just doing her job.
    The people on Twitter need to leave everyone alone. I fucking hate the people on Twitter.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      The people on Twitter need to leave everyone alone. I fucking hate the people on Twitter.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Chuck is honorary Canadian. He needs to he sworn in where we will give him Alanis moirsettes jagged little pill, the movie slap shot, and a mullet wig and Jean jacket.

There will be a test though. Must name at least 3 characters from trailer park boys and ask for a smoke by simply saying "can I bum a dartski"
        I'm a born/raised Canadian, yet I have never seen Slap Shot, never rocked a mullet or jean jacket, can only name Bubbles, and have never heard the term 'dartski'.

Comment

Poeple on twitter need to leave Allie LaForce alone, seriously. She was just doing her job.
          Well then, blame her bosses. They crossed the line to whore themselves for revenue at the expense of Pop's misfortune. Think about it: Pop's wife just died and all we're talking about is Lebron and Allie LaFarce. Just don't even go there to start with.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I'm a born/raised Canadian, yet I have never seen Slap Shot, never rocked a mullet or jean jacket, can only name Bubbles, and have never heard the term 'dartski'.

I've informed the royal Canadian mounted police of your treason. Ricky and Julian are coming to kick the shit outta you

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Well then, blame her bosses. They crossed the line to whore themselves for revenue at the expense of Pop's misfortune. Think about it: Pop's wife just died and all we're talking about is Lebron and Allie LaFarce. Just don't even go there to start with.
              Blame her bosses then. The hate that this girl is getting is absolutely ridiculous and unfair.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                Not sure if I’m misunderstanding but it sounds like you guys maybe haven’t watched Rocwell’s clip on the previous page.
                Post #294 of this thread.
                Lebron says that he’d already known and that when the question was asked he was overcome with emotion, which makes it look like he didn’t know and was just finding out. It’s a good post from Lebron, saying he already knew and it’s just a misunderstanding, asking people to ease off the interviewer. Apparently she’s been taking a lot of slack, understandably, given how it looks. But they’d actually agreed to talk about it together.
                That bothers me the most. Lebron‘s reaction is „flopping“ at a high level. The whole scene is unintentionally funny - more so if you watch the interview from the beginning.

Comment

• Comment

Yeah, Well, "Damien cox" in Latin translates to "the devils dick"

He's got bigger problems

Comment

Another fake outrage.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Blame her bosses then. The hate that this girl is getting is absolutely ridiculous and unfair.
                          Definitely.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Chuck is the best.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Another fake outrage.
                              What does 'fake outrage' mean, exactly?

1. You don't think Cox is actually interested in this topic?

or

2. You don't agree with Cox's stance on the topic?

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Chuck is the best.
                                Why do I get the feeling he's going to announce his candidacy for mayor?

Comment

Working...
                                X