No announcement yet.

Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't watch this game 7 (Pacers and Cavs), but I had picked (not strongly, but picked) the Cavs to win this one, Lebron to pull it out. So wasn't surprised.

Pacers gave them a heck of a run. If anything, I actually (is this something I shouldn't say...), feel a bit better about playing the Cavs than the Pacers. Pacers were hot and have a lot of different weapons. Lebron is trying to drag his team through each round. Everyone already knows this, it's not new. But I feel like Pacers would actually have been a slightly more challenging matchup.

Not that I want to downplay Lebron's ability to pull games out, or get too arrogant or cocky here.

But my pick is going to be Raps in 6. Probably not a surprising pick, that's probably how most people would evaluate it after having watched this 2 series-es.

Having Freddy back is going to be a key for us. Let's hope that shoulder stays healthy and heals well.

Let's go Raps.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      TRex hates us. He likes Boston. Or Chicago.
      rocwell still mad that his Leafs and Austin Mathews CHOKED big time against MY Bruins. Lmao.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        rocwell still mad that his Leafs and Austin Mathews CHOKED big time against MY Bruins. Lmao.
        Nah, not really mate. We put up a good fight. So, I'm happy. How's your Bulls doing anyway?

Comment

Nah, not really mate. We put up a good fight. So, I'm happy. How's your Bulls doing anyway?
          I'm not really worried about the Bulls. I'm more worried about MY Bruins winning the Stanley Cup this year. Oh baby!!
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm not really worried about the Bulls. I'm more worried about MY Bruins winning the Stanley Cup this year. Oh baby!!
            Yooo, imagine if YOUR BRUINS lost in the finals against the team which didn't even exist last year...

Comment

• Jets are going to win the cup...

Comment

• +190 is a steal.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

+190 is a steal.

Comment

Yooo, imagine if YOUR BRUINS lost in the finals against the team which didn't even exist last year...
                      Imagine calling Austin Mathews the Leafs saviour but was completely invisible all series against MY Bruins........

#overrated #Sundin2.0
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          Jets are going to win the cup...
                          TRex wrote: View Post
                          Imagine calling Austin Mathews the Leafs saviour but was completely invisible all series against MY Bruins........

#overrated #Sundin2.0
                          Get that gabage outta heah. Take it to the Hockey thread.

Comment

• This should be the gameplan. If the Raps double LeBron then it's over because he's going to find the open guys.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Or just turn off the A/C and hope he cramps. My way is easier.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X