Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    I'd be cool with that.

Anyway we agree that there are options to trade these guys for value.
    Yeah, DD and JV definitely have good trade value, and I don't think trading them away will negatively effect the win column too much.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      I'm assuming they would dump one on us in return, JV is better than every player on Sacramento.
      My "dream" trade of: JV for Garrett Temple + Kosta Koufos lives! ...... plus a draft pick! Lol.

Comment

• oh god Masai, please don't trade Demar or JV to SAC...they deserve better than that. They deserve so much better. It would hurt me deeply if I had to pull the trigger on a deal with SAC involving those guys, even if a top 3 pick was coming back. I'd still probably do it, but I'd die a little inside.

Comment

• Lol:

Comment

Yeah, DD and JV definitely have good trade value, and I don't think trading them away will negatively effect the win column too much.
            Wonder if Spurs would consider Kawhi + Mills for DD + Siakam + 2019 pick? (given the Kawhi-spurs relationship and the "mystery" around his injury)

For roster balancing wondering if SAC would do Hield + Labissiere+ Pick for Wright +Poeltl.

Raps would look like this:

PG: Lowry/FVV/Mills
            SG: Buddy Hield/Norm
            SF: Kawhi/Miles
            PF: OG/Labissiere
            C: JV/Ibaka/Nogueira

Comment

• I keep having this reoccurring dream that Russ joins the Raptors. Not sure if that is a good thing or not..

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                I keep having this reoccurring dream that Russ joins the Raptors. Not sure if that is a good thing or not..
                I would quit being a raps fan for about 6 years

Comment

• Watching the Warriors and Rockets reminds me that whoever comes out of the East is just fodder.

Comment

• Since95 wrote: View Post
                    Watching the Warriors and Rockets reminds me that whoever comes out of the East is just fodder.
                    We would have beaten the rockets.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      We would have beaten the rockets.
                      Lol.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                        Lol.
                        I was waiting for your response.

Comment

• Durant is unstoppable holy shit
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Durant is unstoppable holy shit
                            So is Harden. So is Curry. Then there are four other all stars just floating around. It's insane.

Comment

Actually, there's this stat called wins produced, which can tell you:
                              - trading away JV for an average NBA player would cost us 6.2 wins
                              - trading DD away for an average NBA player would cost us 2.8 wins

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                I would quit being a raps fan for about 6 years
                                LOL, he has undeniable talent and would be a legit player you could build around

Comment

Working...
                                X