No announcement yet.

Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After game 2, next one of Celts & Cavs gonna be a slugfest ...must watch...

(another part of playoffs bb our Raps not exactly noted for).

This is something of an age-old tradition among the great Celtics playoff teams of the past, as Horford pointed out. “I mean, we just play hard,” he said. “We go out there, we compete. It’s Celtics basketball. We’re really embracing Celtics basketball. We’re playing hard. We’ve got each other’s backs, and that’s it.”

Lue called for the Cavs to “come out swinging” in Game 3 on Saturday and they know they’re in for a fight of some sort.

“That’s their edge, that’s what they bring to the table. Guys got to be ready for that,” Tristan Thompson said. “And if you’re not ready, then you can’t play.”

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      I thought Lowry played far better than any previous Playoffs he has had. Derozan on the other hand crapped the bed.
      I though DD played hot and cold. There seemed to be a wide variance from game to game. Don't know if that was opposing coach planning for him or his own attitude/mental state.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        I watched the second half last night. What a missed opportunity this post-season was for Toronto. The stars aligned for them and they blew it.
        Bittersweet, man. On one hand, the regular season really wasn't a mirage - so that's a good thing, right? On the other hand, the NBA finals were there for the taking. Against anybody but Lebron, we're in. Damn.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          After game 2, next one of Celts & Cavs gonna be a slugfest ...must watch...

(another part of playoffs bb our Raps not exactly noted for).
          Morris and Smart flagrant fouls incoming.. over/under? Can't even think of a single tough guy on the Cavs. I bet they suit up Perkins.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            I hope one of Lowry and DeMar are next. Coach was unprepared.. but so were our captains.
            Lowry did what he supposed to do but his glory days of saving the Raps with his shot are done.

DD was a major defensive liability and was shut down on the offensive end in critical times.

Ibaka - might have been the worst dissapearing act in Raps playoffs history.

Wright - turtled in against the Cavs and so did Poeltl.

Miles - couldn't guard anybody. In comparison to other NBA snipers, if you can't hit an open 3 you aren't a sniper.

Powell - what the hell happened to you?!

Bebe - so long.

When half of your team mails it in, the whole team become mediocre. This team is made up of spare parts and that's why it was leaking badly.

Comment

• The reason we have to rebuild is exactly that first point Hotshot made. Lowry's window of being able to potentially power this team with explosive performances in the playoffs has closed. He was hyper-efficient this year but he's not capable of giving you a consistent 25+ like he did in the back end of that Heat series, so even if we trade DeMar for #3+D we won't have enough firepower to actually beat BOS, PHI, CLE w/Bron.

Comment

• LOL. Ty Lue is on thin ice. He better hope Lebron leaves. Sound a bit familiar?

Following his team’s Game 2 loss to the Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals, Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue had a pointed description of Boston’s physicality.

Asked in the postgame about the dynamic between the two teams, Lue offered an unsparing appraisal, both of his own team and the Celtics.

“We have to be tougher,” Lue said. “I think they’re playing tougher than we are. We’re seeing that. They’re being physical. They’re gooning the game up, and we have to do the same thing. We have to be tougher mentally and physically.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  LOL. Ty Lue is on thin ice. He better hope Lebron leaves. Sound a bit familiar?
                  That's why he defended Casey. He's in the same boat
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• LeGM is gonna fire Lue.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      LeGM is gonna fire Lue.
                      Have a hard time seeing LeWhiner stay in Cleveland if they get bounced in the 3rd round. There's not much of a team left there, has himself to thank entirely for that.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Have a hard time seeing LeWhiner stay in Cleveland if they get bounced in the 3rd round. There's not much of a team left there, has himself to thank entirely for that.
                        He doesn't give a fuck about the franchise.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          He doesn't give a fuck about the franchise.
                          He was already out...in Miami of all places. Him going back to the Cav's was one of the strangest decisions I thought.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            He was already out...in Miami of all places. Him going back to the Cav's was one of the strangest decisions I thought.
                            It was just "legacy" shit

Comment

• Does he want to tarnish that legacy once again by leaving? Man, he is screwed whether he leaves or not.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Does he want to tarnish that legacy once again by leaving? Man, he is screwed whether he leaves or not.
                                talking to Cavs fans on twitter and they are ready for him to leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X