Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Does he want to tarnish that legacy once again by leaving? Man, he is screwed whether he leaves or not.
    Well that depends... Lebron has bigger aspirations then basketball, he actually wants to be the future owner of the Cavs. He only got 3 or 4 more years before hanging them up. Not much room for errors.

Comment

• Does Lebron take a huge pay cut and play for the Rockets?

I can't see a second team in the NBA that can compete with the Warriors. If Lebron can't win it all then he should just stay in Cleveland. His wife and kids are happy there.. and maybe that's all that really matters to him.

Comment

Does he want to tarnish that legacy once again by leaving? Man, he is screwed whether he leaves or not.
        Does it really affect his legacy that much? If he goes somewhere and wins a couple more championships it's gotta help right?

I just wonder where he goes. If I were him I'd consider Milwaukee, they don't have cap space but they have moveable contracts. You move some guys, sign LeBron, sign a good PnR centre - maybe one looking to rebound like Brandon Wright - and a couple shooters and that team becomes the best in the East honestly. LeBron/Giannis/Middleton surrounded by shooters and rim protectors... reminds me of the old Heat.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Does Lebron take a huge pay cut and play for the Rockets?

I can't see a second team in the NBA that can compete with the Warriors. If Lebron can't win it all then he should just stay in Cleveland. His wife and kids are happy there.. and maybe that's all that really matters to him.
          If they manage to dump Anderson and a couple other contracts, I don’t think he’d have to take that big of a pay cut.

Could be wrong on the math, haven’t looked into it too much.

Also, pretty sure he said his wife and mom didn’t want to go back to Cleveland when he did. They thought it was doing Dan Gilbert a huge favor after he had turned his back on Lebron

Comment

• hahaha not again

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                hahaha not again

Curry shooting 2/13 from deep so far, I'm not at all sure his knee is holding up. Houston is (smartly) attacking him relentlessly.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Curry shooting 2/13 from deep so far, I'm not at all sure his knee is holding up. Houston is (smartly) attacking him relentlessly.
                  Looks like 2016 all over again for him. Only difference is does any team actually have it in them to beat this team this time around. The Rockets won this game on the back of ridiculous play from their role players - may not be sustainable. But they don't need sustainable, they just need 3 games in the next 5.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                    Looks like 2016 all over again for him. Only difference is does any team actually have it in them to beat this team this time around. The Rockets won this game on the back of ridiculous play from their role players - may not be sustainable. But they don't need sustainable, they just need 3 games in the next 5.
                    Harden and Paul also shot a combined 4/20 from 3

The role player points will be easy to replace
                    The defence holding up will be key

Comment

Does it really affect his legacy that much? If he goes somewhere and wins a couple more championships it's gotta help right?

I just wonder where he goes. If I were him I'd consider Milwaukee, they don't have cap space but they have moveable contracts. You move some guys, sign LeBron, sign a good PnR centre - maybe one looking to rebound like Brandon Wright - and a couple shooters and that team becomes the best in the East honestly. LeBron/Giannis/Middleton surrounded by shooters and rim protectors... reminds me of the old Heat.
                      I think Lebron signs with Philly. It's a perfect fit for now and the future, and they have the cap space. You add Lebron to that team and they'll contend for the title every year.

Comment

I think it could. He corrected the bad PR he got from "the decision" by going back to the Cav's, if he takes off again then you're going to see people burning his jersey all over again. Really hard to say what he will do.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Does Lebron take a huge pay cut and play for the Rockets?

Rockets are the logical choice here. Boston could be a surprise one as well. I agree, I think he wants to stay with the Cav's, though he knows he can't win it all with the current team there.

Comment

Rockets are the logical choice here. Boston could be a surprise one as well. I agree, I think he wants to stay with the Cav's, though he knows he can't win it all with the current team there.
                            Lol Boston would be hilarious. Would Kyrie immediately demand a trade?
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              Lol Boston would be hilarious. Would Kyrie immediately demand a trade?
                              It would be hilarious. And Boston has Rozier if Kyrie decides he wants to leave.

Comment

It would be hilarious. And Boston has Rozier if Kyrie decides he wants to leave.
                                Imagine they trade kyrie back to Cleveland in a Lebron package. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X