Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I think it could. He corrected the bad PR he got from "the decision" by going back to the Cav's, if he takes off again then you're going to see people burning his jersey all over again. Really hard to say what he will do.
    Cleveland won a championship, they're probably less bitter now. Also they see the dumpster fire that he has to carry every night.

Alot of articles are surfacing saying that he will leave, although those are just speculation. But sources close to Cavs.

Comment

• And now the customary 11-week layoff between games 2 and 3 of the conference finals.....

Comment

• This may be slightly premature, but it warms my heart to see the Cavs demonstrate the ability to murder a team other than the Raptors.

Comment

• Lol Chewbacca at the Cavs game
          OG is our king

Comment

• Since95 wrote: View Post
            This may be slightly premature, but it warms my heart to see the Cavs demonstrate the ability to murder a team other than the Raptors.
            Brad Stevens getting smoked! lol
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Making shots is sometimes all it is. At this point it seems like Cleveland had "more intensity", "wanted it more" etc, etc. But right from the start Cleveland was making their open shots and Boston wasn't. All through the game Boston has missed not only threes but lots of little midrangers. Cavs defence has been better of course but a lot of it is just shotmaking....just like against us. Hate to bring is up but just one more made shot in the fourth quarter of game one and I think I'd be watching the Raptors playing Boston right now.

Comment

• Jordan Clarkson has played a total of 34 minutes so far against Boston.

He has taken 22 shots (7-22) and has 0 assists
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Watching how well Boston has done without Kyrie and Hayward makes me wonder if they might consider trading Kyrie for something that might complement the rest of the team to a higher degree. A real strength for Boston has been the ability to play 5 strong defenders and with Kyrie playing 35 plus minutes that would no longer be the case. At times the present lineup has trouble scoring but as Tatum and Brown grow in confidence that won't be the case and next year they will have Hayward as well. Kyrie for the #1 pick? Seems unlikely but the way the Celtics play Irving might not be the best fit.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                    Watching how well Boston has done without Kyrie and Hayward makes me wonder if they might consider trading Kyrie for something that might complement the rest of the team to a higher degree. A real strength for Boston has been the ability to play 5 strong defenders and with Kyrie playing 35 plus minutes that would no longer be the case. At times the present lineup has trouble scoring but as Tatum and Brown grow in confidence that won't be the case and next year they will have Hayward as well. Kyrie for the #1 pick? Seems unlikely but the way the Celtics play Irving might not be the best fit.
                    I wouldn't be surprised if they think about it, though probably not until they are looking at shelling out big contracts to Brown, Tatum, Rozier, etc. Think they use this year to decide on a direction. Wouldn't put it past them though. Still think you need at least one guy who can make something out of nothing late in the shot clock to win a championship, and Irving is as good as anyone at that.

Comment

• Another blowout. Fuck this shit

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Another blowout. Fuck this shit
                        Eh, Boston looks to be hanging around
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          It’d be nice if they stopped throwing the ball in random directions
                          OG is our king

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Cleveland hanging 68 on them in the first half, wow.

Actually kind of glad to see this, Boston pasting them in 4 or 5 games would have made the Raptors series feel much worse.

Raps still don't have an excuse for getting swept when 1st and 3rd round opponents each won multiple games.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X