Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    I thought Tristen Thompson was a player?! Heh.. barley saw the floor in this game.
    No, he just dates one of the Kardashians.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      Feels good, seeing the Cavs so miserable.
      Yeah, I love the finger-pointing after a missed defensive assignment, I love the constant bitching to the refs after a correct non-call, I love the fans leaving early.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        No, he just dates one of the Kardashians.
        More like dropping babies in different area codes..

Comment

• In the other playoff prediction thread I picked Indy in 7. Feeling clever at the moment. Apprehensive but clever. I wouldn't mind that much if Indy ended the Lebron era instead of us. And Hotshot is absolutely correct; media attention will quickly shift to the Sixers if the Lebrons become a sinking ship.

Comment

• If it wasnt all mental, I rather play Cavs. Pacers are tough.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
              Yeah, I love the finger-pointing after a missed defensive assignment, I love the constant bitching to the refs after a correct non-call, I love the fans leaving early.
              Cleveland fans are just awful. How do you leave with 3 minutes left in a game? Enjoy yourself, you are watching the best player to ever play the game. And support your team.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                And making Lebron sit on the bench contemplate which team he should join next lmao

Comment

• Seriously seemed that tennis fans are more passionate than those folks in Cleveland...
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    And making Lebron sit on the bench contemplate which team he should join next lmao
                    philly or houston

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                      If it wasnt all mental, I rather play Cavs. Pacers are tough.
                      We have someone who's absolutely locked Oladipo down though in match-ups this year: OG!!!

Comment

• It didn't even look like the Pacers ran anything special. They just took advantage of a team with poor defense, and then played solid defense themselves.

Other than LBJ doing LBJ things, I'm not quite sure how they make any adjustments. The Pacers are confident and deep. Do the Pacers have more players with playoff experience? It sure looked like it.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                          hahaha loves LBJ getting his assed kicked...go pacers!!
                          I love Lance Stephenson when he is playing against the Cavs and getting very physical with Lebron.

Comment

• Cavs will bounce back unfortunately.

Lebron playing 43 minutes is bonus.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                              It didn't even look like the Pacers ran anything special. They just took advantage of a team with poor defense, and then played solid defense themselves.

Other than LBJ doing LBJ things, I'm not quite sure how they make any adjustments. The Pacers are confident and deep. Do the Pacers have more players with playoff experience? It sure looked like it.
                              They need to make their threes. Cavs were awful shooting them today. Cleveland will live and die by it.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Cavs will bounce back unfortunately.

Lebron playing 43 minutes is bonus.
                                Not so sure they will bounce back. Even if they do they may be worn down, with Lebron playing heavy minutes (as you mention) and having Lance get medieval on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X