Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    LeEast
    Well duh

Comment

• 8 Straight Finals... Incredible.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        Hey, at least the Celtics were not sweeped and will def come back better next year

The Raps??? hmmmm.To be determined.
        We'll come back with the same core and a new coach. Then when we lose in the playoffs Masai will start his presser with "I can't get away with a new coach, can I? Ha ha ha"

Comment

• bruh he's up there with Bill Fucking Russell with how many times he went to the Finals. Imagine if he actually had a decent team some of those years
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Amazing. Lebron is truly Great, and as a basketball fan, I'm proud to be witnessing what he's doing.
            Can't hate on greatness.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              8 Straight Finals... Incredible.

Comment

• I say this about the Celtics though. Simmons or Mitchell is going to win the ROY. But Tatum is that dude. He is special. LeBron knows it too. Look at how they embraced postgame.

Tatum has that Mamba Mentality in him.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'll be that old guy telling young kids that best player of their generation ain't shit compared to Lebron
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Celtic’s lost when they took out brown for rozier I called it in the chat I was in then he jacked up a bad shot 10 swing game over.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        I'll be that old guy telling young kids that best player of their generation ain't shit compared to Lebron
                        Jordan is the goat he won 3 left cane back and won 3. Compare LeBron to shaq not jordan

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          No player on that team should be allowed to celebrate other than Lebron. They should all have to go to their rooms and sit quietly. Except maybe Jeff Green.

Comment

• Comment

• https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1525780170

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Jose looks like he's about to do a Jeff Hardy pose

OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X