No announcement yet.

Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit! Someone finally called out Bayless lmao!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Oh shit! Someone finally called out Bayless lmao!

without Lebron nobody would know who Bayless is. You can say Lebron has been putting food on his table
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          NewLooks starting to look like the OldLooks.

Chowderheads might be chowderheading to the finals.
          Come on, don't go back on your takeout! You know Clam Chowda to go never comes out the wrong way. Lebron showed you that tonight!

Comment

• I'm of two minds when it comes to LeBron: anything Toronto related and LeBron, I hate the dude and literally everything outside of that I love the dude. The only player in NBA history that should be in the same conversation as Jordan and I now genuinely believe that when it's all said and done; he passes him.

LeBron is (if it wasn't clear before) officially in that conversation for greatest athlete (in any sport) EVER. What he's doing in like year 15 I can only think of one other athlete (off the top of my head) who's done/doing that: Serena Williams.

Also (and I know this is petty) f*ck Boston.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
              Come on, don't go back on your takeout! You know Clam Chowda to go never comes out the wrong way. Lebron showed you that tonight!
              Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              NewLooks starting to look like the OldLooks.

Chowderheads might be chowderheading to the finals.
              The twin Skip Bayless's of RR have spoken....
              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon May 28, 2018, 08:38 AM.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• The King and his royal NewLooks have looked upon the Chowderheads and deemed them unworthy of an NBA Finals place.

Who will rise to meet the NewLooks? Will it be the NextChapters or the PringlesPair?

Comment

• And so it ends for the Chowderheads..... Just not enough offence.
                  Far far better run than I thought they had in them.
                  And Brad didn't get outcoached... he got out Lebronned.... another teams scalp on James's lodge pole
                  Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon May 28, 2018, 08:50 AM.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    The King and his royal NewLooks have looked upon the Chowderheads and deemed them unworthy of an NBA Finals place.

Who will rise to meet the NewLooks? Will it be the NextChapters or the PringlesPair?
                    Yawn. Your not even good at mimicry..
                    - TGO

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

What a freak of nature.

Comment

• Comment

• I started watching ball for the first time in the 88-89 season. The dunk contest between Jordan and Nique was the lightning rod for me. So I wouldn't be a basketball fan if Jordan never arrived. So he's always going to be the GOAT to me. The stuff he did on the court was remarkable. His competitive fire was just something I never ever thought could get replicated.

But what Lebron has done is just so crazy.. especially at his age and mileage. I can't believe he can get a team so bad as the Cavaliers to the finals, again. Just remarkable.

Lebron still has another 4-5 years left. I don't see him quitting. He might slow down.. but damn he's a robot. I think when he retires he'll most likely get that thrown.. or at least the debate will swing in his favour most of the time (if it hasn't already). But when you rank guys you also have to be subjective.. and unfortunately for Lebron, Jordan will always take that mantle for me.

Feel blessed to be able to see two guys play at this level while I've been alive.

Comment

• what the fuck is wrong with you grange?

lol

Comment

• It's pretty comical but Grange isn't wrong.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                                I'm of two minds when it comes to LeBron: anything Toronto related and LeBron, I hate the dude and literally everything outside of that I love the dude. The only player in NBA history that should be in the same conversation as Jordan and I now genuinely believe that when it's all said and done; he passes him.

LeBron is (if it wasn't clear before) officially in that conversation for greatest athlete (in any sport) EVER. What he's doing in like year 15 I can only think of one other athlete (off the top of my head) who's done/doing that: Serena Williams.

Also (and I know this is petty) f*ck Boston.
                                Roger Federer might be the better athlete although its pretty close. Plays a different sport but I mean he won a Wimbledon at the age of 35. He won his first in 2003 and his last in 2017.. so 14 years apart. That's pretty nuts.

His list of accomplishments is pretty lengthy as well:
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Roger_Federer

Comment

Working...
                                X