• Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Yes, it's from a few years ago, but still amusing. #NorthernUprising

fake fan

Comment

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        What does he know? We better play on Saturday. I don't want a nasty hangover on Monday.
        Well Leafs are in ACC Monday, and if we play Saturday there'd be 2 days off between Games 1 and 2 in the same city which they usually try to avoid. 2 days off is usual only during travel periods or later in series
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Bahahahaha!

Comment

We need the W and Washington needs a W. I don't want to play a healthy John Wall in the 1st round.

Comment

Well Leafs are in ACC Monday, and if we play Saturday there'd be 2 days off between Games 1 and 2 in the same city which they usually try to avoid. 2 days off is usual only during travel periods or later in series
                True, but chances are we will play both Saturday and Sunday. You know how they like to do us dirty in the scheduling department.

Comment

Comment

Before that last series against them, wasn't the talk that the Raptors wanted the Wizards, and the Wizards took that personally? Glad Toronto's the professional team now, playing hard and not giving a fuck about who they're matching up against.

Comment

Before tonight I didn't care who we'll face in the first round, and I'm not scared of Washington. This team cannot be scared of Washington. We just won the 1st seed by four games, and people are already predicting we'll lose in the first round.

There are absolutely no excuses for losing to any team in the East not named Cleveland, full stop. This Wizards team is in the 8th seed for a reason: they've lost 9 of their last 12 games god dammit. I don't care how "talented" they are, since the 2015 series they've missed the playoffs entirely, won 49 games and lost to Boston in the second round, and now won 43 games and ended up in the 8th seed despite John Wall and Bradley Beal talking shit about how they're the best team in the East and how Cleveland is scared of them. I want nothing more than to shut up those overrated fuckers.

I'm ready for the playoffs, and no matter what I'm going to be cheering hard until the very end because this season has been such an incredible and fun run, and it's damn well not going to end at the hands of the dysfunctional, trash-ass Wizards.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                        We just won the 1st seed by four games, and people are already predicting we'll lose in the first round.
                        The only people predicting that here are
                        a) the usual chicken-littles,
                        or b) the usual crawl-outta-the-woodwork-trolls.

Comment

Comment

Not a big fan of the Washington match up.. but its a great test. If we do well (and we should with our new system and bench depth) then that should help us against Cleveland in round two.

Just need to win game 1 (easier said than done).

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Average age weighted by minutes played is more accurate imo. Prior to tonight that looks like this:

Boston
                              Portland
                              Philly
                              Toronto
                              Milwaukee
                              Indiana
                              Miami
                              Utah
                              Washington
                              Minnesota
                              OKC
                              New Orleans
                              Golden State
                              San Antonio
                              Houston
                              Cleveland

On the bright side it shows that we still have upside. On the dark side there tends to be some correlation (and causation) between veteran teams and playoff performance.

Comment

Pretty sure that last year we had two days off between gm 1 and 2 during the milwaukee series

Comment

Working...
                                X