• Look at all the cutting and off ball movement for Boston
    OG is our king

Comment

• Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Aggressive, decisive drives to the basket too

EDIT: why am I talking to myself
      OG is our king

Comment

• Cavs are 0-10 from 3. This is an immensely frustrating game to watch because yes, Boston simply has better defenders than Toronto for this Cleveland team, but the supporting players are suddenly crap again.
        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
          Aggressive, decisive drives to the basket too

EDIT: why am I talking to myself
          I don't know about anybody else but I can't watch anymore.

Comment

• A Toronto/Boston series could have been so much fun. The only reason the Cavs kicked our asses is they had the mental advantage. We played way too scared. Cavs aren't really that good. This first game against Boston is really proving that.

Comment

• It's not rocket science. All the Celtics players are good 2 way players. Compare it to the Raptors starting 5.

JV - below average defender
              Ibaka - Not a good defender. Also pretty soft.
              DeRozan - awful defender
              Lowry - only plays defense when he wants to.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This half of Cavs vs. Celtics is saying a lot about DeMar. Both how much better the Celtics are defending on the perimeter, as well as how the Celtics are aggressive and decisive on offense and never slowing it down and letting the Cavs set.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  A Toronto/Boston series could have been so much fun. The only reason the Cavs kicked our asses is they had the mental advantage. We played way too scared. Cavs aren't really that good. This first game against Boston is really proving that.
                  I would like the add that part of the mental advantage is that Cleveland just played with confidence. This is dreadful from them, they're going to score 30 points in a half.
                  That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Anyone watching the Cavs and Boston? Boston is dismantling them at both ends

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                      Cavs are 0-10 from 3. This is an immensely frustrating game to watch because yes, Boston simply has better defenders than Toronto for this Cleveland team, but the supporting players are suddenly crap again.
                      There's a reason Cleveland always seems to be hot against the raptors from 3. Starts with the defensive schemes

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        This half of Cavs vs. Celtics is saying a lot about DeMar. Both how much better the Celtics are defending on the perimeter, as well as how the Celtics are aggressive and decisive on offense and never slowing it down and letting the Cavs set.
                        With us there was too much of having a big guy setting a pick, while the ball handler cruises around the perimeter nonchalantly
                        OG is our king

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Anyone watching the Cavs and Boston? Boston is dismantling them at both ends

Yea we are just a fucking mess. Thank God Casey is gone. Now get rid of Demar or Kyle or both.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                            I would like the add that part of the mental advantage is that Cleveland just played with confidence. This is dreadful from them, they're going to score 30 points in a half.
                            You gain confidence though when you get easy looks at the basket over and over again. Raptors gave them that confidence on a silver platter. So far in Boston the Cavs are scrambling to get any kind of shot they can. They're struggling because Boston is making it hard for them every time they have the ball in an offensive set. Boston is definitely not scared of these guys.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Yea we are just a fucking mess. Thank God Casey is gone. Now get rid of Demar or Kyle or both.
                              I actually want to get rid of Serge the most. Seeing how active and energetic this Celtics team is reminds me of how Serge was playing like there was weights in his shoes
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Tough.

Comment

Working...
                                X