Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

lmao
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

lmao

Comment

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

lmao
            Screw that flabby POS. He has more neck rolls than fingers.

Comment

I was afraid this could happen. Even in afterlife Paul pierce is still haunting us
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Raps in 6. Wall/Beal are good enough to get 2 games. Don't really care if we lose game 1. As long as we win the series.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Raps in 6. Wall/Beal are good enough to get 2 games. Don't really care if we lose game 1. As long as we win the series.

Well sure if we had the benefit of 20/20 foresight I'd agree. But we don't, and winning game 1 will be massive for this teams psyche. 1 vs 8, never won it. Yeah. Huge.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Well sure if we had the benefit of 20/20 foresight I'd agree. But we don't, and winning game 1 will be massive for this teams psyche. 1 vs 8, never won it. Yeah. Huge.
                    we need to get both games at home. Put pressure on them
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Disagree, at this point they are use to it. So I don't think it would that much of a hit to their psyche. Win or lose game 1. I still think they win the series. Raps are not good frontrunners. They play their best with their backs against the wall.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        we need to get both games at home. Put pressure on them
                        That's the plan. Then steal one in Washington.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Disagree, at this point they are use to it. So I don't think it would that much of a hit to their psyche. Win or lose game 1. I still think they win the series. Raps are not good frontrunners. They play their best with their backs against the wall.

This has been the case for years, but for much of this season they were actually disciplined about getting out in front and putting teams away convincingly and with little drama. There wasn't as much of that the past few weeks, hopefully they were just cruising a bit in the last leg of the season. We did see them crank it up again recently. But the playoffs will test all that - I'm hoping they show the discipline to play sharp early and hold solid leads. It happens when they're top 5 at both ends.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I'd love to believe we could wrap up the series in 4 or 5 but I can't see it. The Wall-Wizards have always been a tough out in the playoffs. Never lost a series in less than 6 games and all 3 times have been to the #1 seed. This series will go 6 or 7 (with a Game 1 win hopefully)

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              I don't think I've seen who is going to broadcast the game locally. Anyone know? It's ESPN in the states.
                              As per Blake on the main page:

Comment

The only thing I am afraid of in this playoff is : Casey. I hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X