Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be both though

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Timely, DD highlights vs Washington from the entire season:

Again, it's funny the perspective we have as Raptors fans..
      The Narrative...Derozan struggles against Otto Porter's length (yup, that sounds right)
      The Facts: 26 pts per game on about 50% shooting (along with the assists and rebounds)......I'll take that.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        Timely, DD highlights vs Washington from the entire season:

Lol, very first highlight is a pullup long 2 in limited space

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Anybody.....seen any good movies lately

That Donald Trump hey...I mean what a guy....weather kinda crappy....

how 'bout those leafs...

Comment

• Jeezus, if we see even 10 seconds of Lorenzo Brown outside of garbage time in a playoff game, my head is gonna explode. Can we re-do game 82?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Jeezus, if we see even 10 seconds of Lorenzo Brown outside of garbage time in a playoff game, my head is gonna explode. Can we re-do game 82?
              We won't see 10 seconds of Alfonzo Brown.

Norman is our 11th man as it stands I don't see anyone past Norm getting minutes...maybe Bebe in foul trouble but even Wright will barely play imo, Pascal & Poeltl will get a lot of minutes based on matchups and Fred is crucial...Miles if he's hot but it will be kind of a 9.5 man rotation

Again just my opinion

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                We won't see 10 seconds of Alfonzo Brown.

Norman is our 11th man as it stands I don't see anyone past Norm getting minutes...maybe Bebe in foul trouble but even Wright will barely play imo, Pascal & Poeltl will get a lot of minutes based on matchups and Fred is crucial...Miles if he's hot but it will be kind of a 9.5 man rotation

Again just my opinion
                I think in game 1 Casey will roll out the full bench mob as a sort of litmus test to see if it will work. If it works there’s no reason to shorten the rotation, if it doesn’t then maybe we go with the 9.5 man rotation like you said.

Comment

• Delon is probably our best defender for John Wall unless Norm can step up to his playoff self.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    I think in game 1 Casey will roll out the full bench mob as a sort of litmus test to see if it will work. If it works there’s no reason to shorten the rotation, if it doesn’t then maybe we go with the 9.5 man rotation like you said.
                    True and you're right by Delons mega arms. By 9.5 I kinda just mean maybe up to 11 or 12 guys get different looks at various times but I double it will be this big long hockey shifts,

My prediction: Kyle, Demar, Serge, and to a lesser extent Fred will all get lots of minutes, the other 3 bigs will be about equal and the the other 3 smaller guys (CJ, Delon and OG) will probably play a little less unless they're giving you an undeniably great game

Comment

• Wiz sign Ty Lawson? Everybody PANAC!

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Wiz sign Ty Lawson? Everybody PANAC!
                        Remembered when he was ranked as Lowrys equal in like 2014

Comment

• 23 hours to go.....

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            23 hours to go.....

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I've been there. That guy need a cigarette

Comment

Working...
                              X