Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If lowry and derozan attack hard on the PnR, none of this fuckin around the 3pt line seeing what the D is up too, then we should win this series in 5. Gotta go hard around those screens and dive into the paint to get the D moving. Fuck the switches, attack, attack attack...full kamikaze mode. If they are hesitant, it's gonna be a long series, or short but not in the Raps favour. And keep that pace up as much as possible.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Delon is probably our best defender for John Wall unless Norm can step up to his playoff self.
      Norm might surprise everyone in this playoff. Let me say it, Norm is a playoff guy. Write this down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fAecvlDovM
      Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Fri Apr 13, 2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Kadri...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Kadri...

He got what he deserved. It was a piece of shit move.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            He got what he deserved. It was a piece of shit move.
            First hit was bad enough, second one was twice as bad. I'm a Leafs fan and was happy to see the suspension, get that dirty shit out of the game I don't care whose team the guy is on.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Kadri is a scumbag. He knew exactly what he was doing. It's fucking playoffs.

Comment

• damn well Leafs definitely setting the bar high for disastrous start.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Thankfully the Leafs will soon be gone and this thread can stay focused on Canada's number one sports franchise. CBC radio this morning in Edmonton had a little feature on the Raptors and how lonely it is to be a fan in this city. The common experience of trying to find a sports bar willing to have even one screen showing the Raptors game. The host thought it was because everyone hated Toronto! But people will jump on the bandwagon in a hurry when we take down Cleveland.

Comment

• Comment

I don't know what any of this means
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

jackass

Comment

• Can we stop talking about the Leafs? This is a Raptors thread.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            I don't know what any of this means
                            Wall was referencing a Future song. Future and Drake had beef. By the transitive property now Wall and Drake have beef. The smoke refers to the preferred format of bbqing said beef.

Honestly it's just some light trash talk.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I believe the starting backcourts will cancel eachother out in this series. Ibaka and JV have to win their matchups. I believe Wright and Norm will the be the xfactors in this series. They were drafted for this exact matchup

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X