Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    I don't think you can "cover up" a concussion in this day and age in sports at any level. If word got out, there would be hell to pay.
    True. I'm sure im wrong but the way he looked afterward certainly look like he got his bell rung
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      In that case he's not playing in this series
      I would guess by the updates that 50% he would play game 2 and by game 3 FVV should be back close to 100%

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        I will be furious if Brown sees the floor (non-garbage time). Either put Norm out there on a short leash, or just ramp up Kyle and DeMar's minutes
        Think this mean kyle going to get alot of mins. He played way less this year so hope he can handle a bigger share of mins and not fade near the end. If i had to guess i would say he comes out at the 2-3 min mark like he usually does, but then comes back in to start the 2nd when demar sits

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          LOL. Kawhi is playing fortnite back at home and Spurs are getting trashed in Oakland.
          Wow. It's definitely over between them. I can't believe it.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            LOL. Kawhi is playing fortnite back at home and Spurs are getting trashed in Oakland.

I’m old and not very cool did he post that somewhere? So he’s not even sitting on the bench for a playoff game?

Comment

• FVV didn't get hit in the head from what I saw and the hit didn't stop his momentum, so I don't see how it could be a serious concussion. Definitely shoulder, though maybe tweaked his back, and he didn't have his arm extended so rotator cuff should be fine. Either way, not worried.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                I’m old and not very cool did he post that somewhere? So he’s not even sitting on the bench for a playoff game?
                Kawhi and his "group" could not make it to support the team in Oakland. He is trying out this new game and seeing how his body reacts. Many experts say this game is the new hot thing, but kawhi wanted to get a second opinion. Updates on kawhi's opinion in 1-2 weeks

Comment

• Just imagine Wizards fans reactions when they heard about Meeks- there's a reasonable chance Fred's back this series.. Jodie not so much

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Kawhi and his "group" could not make it to support the team in Oakland. He is trying out this new game and seeing how his body reacts. Many experts say this game is the new hot thing, but kawhi wanted to get a second opinion. Updates on kawhi's opinion in 1-2 weeks
                    Did he tweet a pic of him playing the game

Comment

• I'm ready

Comment

snapchat

Comment

I'm not sure where the pic came from. Might not have even been posted during the game who know (but you would think he would at least watch the game on tv). I'm just running with it.

Comment

• I don't have Kawhi on snapchat, so this story could be fake. People are tweeting about it.

Comment

• Fuck I'm nervous. There's no way I can handle another Game 1 loss
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Pizza arrived at the door just as the anthem starts.

Go Raps!

Comment

Working...
                                X