Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    Great Game. good guys win. Delon played huge.

to be honest I think the reffing was pretty even this game. There was a point on the broadcast that clearly showed a loose ball go off Ibaka's knee and out of bounds when they reversed the call and the fans continued on with the refs you suck bit. pretty hilarious but a bad look for us ! Save that sh$t for when its actually needed.
    Do not worry, they are saving it for Cavs.

Comment

• Apart from the nervousness (imo) in the first half because of all the lead up talk about the team's first game record I think they play more confi going forward. The other element I liked the backcourt bros remained with the new program and didnt go iso. That was something I was afraid of.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        Apart from the nervousness (imo) in the first half because of all the lead up talk about the team's first game record I think they play more confi going forward. The other element I liked the backcourt bros remained with the new program and didnt go iso. That was something I was afraid of.
        Indeed! I especially give credit to Derozan for picking and choosing his spots - he wasn't always successful, had an off-night for the most part - but he stuck to the gameplan and played winning basketball overall.

Comment

• My question here :
          Did we defend Wall well ?

Comment

• Il s'appelle Serge.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
              Indeed! I especially give credit to Derozan for picking and choosing his spots - he wasn't always successful, had an off-night for the most part - but he stuck to the gameplan and played winning basketball overall.
              The fact that the team stuck to the gameplan is probably the biggest takeaway from this game
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                My question here :
                Lowry - Meh for most of the game.
                OG - Cannot stay in front of Wall, but his length allows him leeway when he gets blown by, but not ideal.
                Delon -

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                  My question here :
                  Pretty much. They won all the quarters but the second and some of that was a jittery bench and some WSH shotmaking.

Comment

• I'm surprised they didn't play OG more in the 4th. The kid was really good given his first playoff game.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      The fact that the team stuck to the gameplan is probably the biggest takeaway from this game
                      The other big takeaway is that this team has so many pieces to match up to pretty much any team and any style.

Comment

• Fu*k Leafs.

Comment

• Wizards can't hang with us. Now that the monkey is off their back, they just need to continue to play their style. Casey needs to be the Gregg Popovich of this series while Scott Brooks is the Scott Brooks of the series.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            The other big takeaway is that this team has so many pieces to match up to pretty much any team and any style.
                            The truth is : WIZARDS DO NOT MATCH UP WELL WITH US.
                            Whoever said they match up well, needs to check his basketball knowledge.
                            One game is not enough, but our roster will consume them, and every different game they will see a raptor coming huge from nowhere.
                            Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Sat Apr 14, 2018, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Fu*k Leafs.
                              Lol. Ah, Raps win. Leafs lose. All is right in the world.

Comment

• Bebe's nickname needs to be the Spanish-League Inquisition. Because nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Between the Boston game and tonight, that's twice Casey's gone to Bebe in absolutely huge situations with lineups nobody's seen before, and both times it's totally confounded the other team.

Comment

Working...
                                X