Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we talk about the Leafs/Bruins game last night instead?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Can we talk about the Leafs/Bruins game last night instead?

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
        People are a bit too sensitive, quoting every single negative comment. The truth is that the Raptors have failed us a few times in the past and people are going to remember that. Its not asinine to think this series will be tough or even thinking the Wizards (god forbid) win.
        KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Can you guys believe what this asshole on the internet has been saying about the Raptors

Get him!

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• A bonus Game Of Zones episode was dropped out of nowhere & were in it!
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Basically from now to tip-off:

Anybody.....seen any good movies lately

That Donald Trump hey...I mean what a guy....weather kinda crappy....

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              You mention it in your closing lineup article and it was echoed in Lowe's podcast with Thorpe. They talk about the KL/DD/FV/SI/JV lineup. They say it's been very successful and they think the Raptors know that and have been hiding it (ie they don't remember seeing that lineup in the Cleveland game)
              Are we...... smart?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I love Game of Zones. The horse who does horse things bahaha

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Basically from now to tip-off:

When did Zuckerberg grow a mustache?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    When did Zuckerberg grow a mustache?
                    Well... He spent 10+ hours in front of Congress, so...

Comment

• Jodie Meeks suspended 25 games. Wiz depth gets even worse.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Jodie Meeks suspended 25 games. Wiz depth gets even worse.
                        I hope he was respectful enough to pass the dutchie to the left hand side for Wall and Beal. Nothing worse than a friend who doesn't share his drugs.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          You mention it in your closing lineup article and it was echoed in Lowe's podcast with Thorpe. They talk about the KL/DD/FV/SI/JV lineup. They say it's been very successful and they think the Raptors know that and have been hiding it (ie they don't remember seeing that lineup in the Cleveland game)

Not sure if we'll see it much against Cleveland. There's no one in that lineup who can defend LeBron for even one possession. But I do expect to see it against Washington plenty.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The one thing I'm nervous about is how DeRozan handles Porter's defense. This has been a troublesome matchup in the past. Hopefully the "new" DeRozan we've seen all year remains, and passes the ball instead of forcing well-defended shots.

Comment

• Love reading praise from the enemy, lol

https://www.bulletsforever.com/2018/...yoffs-analysis

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                The one thing I'm nervous about is how DeRozan handles Porter's defense. This has been a troublesome matchup in the past. Hopefully the "new" DeRozan we've seen all year remains, and passes the ball instead of forcing well-defended shots.
                                Timely, DD highlights vs Washington from the entire season:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X