Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling KLOE gonna come out in the 3rd quarter.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• These two been playing for so many years and yet they can’t make shit beyond 22 feet.

This is just utterly pathetic

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Deserved. They put too much pressure on themselves

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk
        Pressure is what the playoffs are all about. If they can't handle the pressure, then what's the point?

Comment

• Just trying to be positive today.

Delon was nervous but he seemed to get through it. Hit a big 3. Is hustling, and playing hard on defense. Serge had a really good half. OG has been really good. +6 for the day so far. JV's done a pretty good job on Gortat. Wall is a pesky guard though.. can find a lot of open seams in tight spaces. But JV has 7 boards, and is fairly efficient (3/5).

And Miles hit 2 3's in a row. If he gets really hot the Wiz are in trouble.

Comment

• SI is balling, OG is balling, CJ is balling, Delon is shook but ballin,
            Omens,
            I mean we aren't lost. We the north, its fucking storming in Southern Ontario.

Comment

• DeRozan needs to stop playing like a wannabee Ben Simmons. Dude needs to score.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm not even close to panicking. Not about this game, and certainly not about this series. Cut down the turnovers, keep going inside and they've got this.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Pressure is what the playoffs are all about. If they can't handle the pressure, then what's the point?
                  We've been asking ourselves this question for 5 years now.

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Goldblum sighting!

Good omen.

Comment

• JV is either communicating in different language, or he's suffering from too-much-adrenaline thing.

Comment

• They would still win this series in 6 or 7

But with these two playing like schoolgirls, Cavs and Lebron will twirl ball from three while sipping coffee then laugh their ass out together with all the basketball world making fun of these two usual clowns

Comment

• Wiz in 6? my bad. Wiz in 4. Lowry and DeRozan are the laughing stock of the playoffs EVERY YEAR.

Comment

• Lets get OG open 3s and give jv some post ups
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              Gotta find that early game defence though I thought WSH adjusted t Raps pick n roll defence in the second.
                              In game adjustments aren't Casey's forte. I suspect he'll just keep searching for combinations and end up with some weird new small lineup, or play Kyle and DeMar heavy minutes and/or cut back JV's.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                JV is either communicating in different language, or he's suffering from too-much-adrenaline thing.
                                he's so excited he speaks in Lithuanian
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X