Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team works so hard to get runs and build a lead and then they give them back in the blink of an eye.

Comment

• Lowry keeps fishing for fouls. That's just not going to work in the playoffs.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The moment we finally start playing the defence is the moment we will win. Until then I don't know
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• If the ball goes inside to JV, I think Wizards will collapse. KL has to create something for OG and JV.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Lowry keeps fishing for fouls. That's just not going to work in the playoffs.
            Lowry's overall BBIQ's taken a step back over the past month or so. Taking some dumb risks.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Really? i've heard her all game
              Maybe I should stop drinking.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                OG can'[t guard Wall. That's a terrible matchup.
                Nobody on our team can,

But our defense is ready for wall to get 50, cuz it'll take all 100 possessions for him to manage.

I swear I can hear her, maybe she's showing respect with the kids n what not

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Charge and double dribble by Beal lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
                  Charge i was okay with. But he clearly carried the ball there
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                    This team works so hard to get runs and build a lead and then they give them back in the blink of an eye.
                    Right! Ive been saying this. i understand teams make runs but Raptors lose leads faster than any other good team I've seen. You literally go to get water and the lead is completely gone.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I wondered when they would finally use Northern Touch. Perfect song for the Raps.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Really? i've heard her all game
                        Same.

Comment

• we have 3 shitty defenders in starting line up that's why we give up leads
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Anyone know why they're not playing any defense?
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• SI Balllllllin

Comment

• Still have a good feeling we're going to win this game, but it's going to be a butt clencher.

Comment

Working...
                                X