Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    I really don't like Lowry saying we have to treat it like a game 7. It's not a game 7, it's a game 1. Just stop panicking and show up and play your game and you'll win.

The fact that we need to think about a game 1 like a game 7 is troubling tbqh. I guarantee you LeBron is not looking at game 1 against Indy like it's a game 7.
    You're reading way too much into it imo. He's just saying they're taking it seriously right from the start and treat it like the important game it is. It's not a game 7 but he's right.

Comment

• Lowry has played an average of 5 less minutes a game this season under a combination of giving him a little extra rest and the bench mob deserving a ton of time out there, including closing some games.

That means Kyle (and DeMar?) have played approximately 400 less minutes this season or 10 full games unless I'm still hazy from last night which is entirely possible.

No excuses boys, whip them Wizzers!

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
        When you listen to the media, you just get shocked at how they manipulate the series. It is #1 against #8 , but in their opinion, the Wizards has a very solid chance of winning this series and the fucking Paul Pierce claims - to a great deal of extent - that the only advantage in this playoff for Raptors is the home court !!!!!
        I just hope KL and DD get offended with those kind of statements. I would be very happy if saw KL and DD are trying to drive to the hoop in every position. Those wizards can not even guard JV who are totally forgotten in this series.
        Our biggest advantage is the bench. Both backcourts are a wash. JV/Gortat is a wash. Porter > OG. Ibaka > Morris.

Comment

• Man... this site is like a bunch of little girls before the first day of primary. Sit back, stop reading about Paul fucking Pierce, stop listening and watching US media, stop over analyzing the players statements, grab a beer and enjoy the show...

Comment

• How do i post a gif in this forum?

Comment

• meductic wrote: View Post
              Man... this site is like a bunch of little girls before the first day of primary. Sit back, stop reading about Paul fucking Pierce, stop listening and watching US media, stop over analyzing the players statements, grab a beer and enjoy the show...
              Preach!

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                How do i post a gif in this forum?
                Post it as a picture

Comment

• meductic wrote: View Post
                  Man... this site is like a bunch of little girls before the first day of primary. Sit back, stop reading about Paul fucking Pierce, stop listening and watching US media, stop over analyzing the players statements, grab a beer and enjoy the show...
                  Maury wrote: View Post
                  Preach!

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    Post it as a picture
                    How? copy and paste?

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                      All of those claims are valid. JV has been owned by Gortat at times. Wiz have been horrible this season for the most part but they can be very dangerous. They match up really well against us. Very difficult to predict how this series will go. Really hope raps come out strong and get some confidence right from the tip and keep their foot on the wiz throats till the final buzzer. Something tells me it will be much more dramatic than that tho.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                      what are you talking about ?
                      You think Wizards matches well against us ?
                      Wizards are one of the worst teams in terms of defending the drive to the basket, that is why I am saying that KL and DD must drive every position. On the other hand, Do not tell me that Gortat can defend JV. JV is not an important part of our offense, we do not have an inside game, not because we can not, but because Casey does not adopt such a style. I think both JV and JP can cause alot of trouble to Gortat.
                      In brief, our only drawback in this playoff is our mental toughness, if the media, J Wall and L James keep playing mental games with us, we must show them the toughness and that is it, but the truth is WE ARE THE NUMBER 1 IN THE EAST, we must know that and play based on that.
                      Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Sat Apr 14, 2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                        Please don't get swept. Please don't get swept. Please don't get swept.
                        Why wouldn't you want Washington to get swept?

Comment

• Has to be the laziest commentary on the Raptors lol wtf.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                            what are you talking about ?
                            You think Wizards matches well against us ?
                            Wizards are one of the worst teams in terms of defending the drive to the basket, that is why I am saying that KL and DD must drive every position. On the other hand, Do not tell me that Gortat can defend JV. JV is not an important part of our offense, we do not have an inside game, not because we can not, but because Casey does not adopt such a style. I think both JV and JP can cause alot of trouble to Gortat.
                            In brief, our only drawback in this playoff is our mental toughness, if the media, J Wall and L James keep playing mental games with us, we must show them the toughness and that is it, but the truth is WE ARE THE NUMBER 1 IN THE EAST, we must know that and play based on that.
                            You dont think the wiz match up well against us?? Guess this conversation is over lol waste of time

Comment

• I really want to dominate this and just sweep them.

I'm so tired of Washington being propped up as this elite team when they aren't, and I want revenge for that 2015 sweep. Blow them the fuck away.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                                You dont think the wiz match up well against us?? Guess this conversation is over lol waste of time

You know what ?
                                Let us come back to this point after game 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X