Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is da The Truth.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
      BTW Raptors fans keep talking about disrespect, but what the Bucks did to purposely get the Celtics was a disgrace to the game. They were tanking so badly that in the last game they were down 70-29 at one point.
      Yes, I mentioned this back in the Miami game thread. Honestly, in my view the league should sanction them. It made a mockery of the game.

Comment

• Let's beat these Wiz-kids

Comment

• Funny thing about the Bucks tanking is, they're not going to beat the Celtics even without Irving. I have the Celtics winning that series in 6 games.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Windhorst has an article out on Raptors game 1 woes:
            http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-1-defeats-nba

The pressure to win game 1 is in Kyle and DeMar's heads. They need to relax and chill and treat it like a regular season game, at home, where they are dominant.
            Yeah, "trying even harder" is not exactly the answer. I think it's kind of the opposite of the answer
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Typical of some Toronto media. The fact: Pierce's quote from the article. The editorial choice: adding Pierce's nickname to inflate the paranoia

Comment

• Raps need someone like Draymond.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Raps need someone like Draymond.

Agreed. Ibaka is kind of that but he's not rah rah in the huddles. We need a guy who's tough, talks, irrationally confident and skilled. We have guys who are 1 of those but nobody checks all 4 boxes

Comment

• I really don't understand this masochistic addiction to hunting down anything negative anybody says about the team and ruminating on it 'till it gives you ulcers. Who the fuck cares what retired Paul Pierce thinks about the Raptors in the playoffs this year? I don't give two shits.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      I really don't understand this masochistic addiction to hunting down anything negative anybody says about the team and ruminating on it 'till it gives you ulcers. Who the fuck cares what retired Paul Pierce thinks about the Raptors in the playoffs this year? I don't give two shits.
                      Yeah but fuck that Jason Smith guy, active wizards player. That should be put on a bulletin board. Any player with pride will be pissed

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, "trying even harder" is not exactly the answer. I think it's kind of the opposite of the answer
                        I always get nervous when Lowry is "trying to hard". He jacks up stupid 3's that miss badly.. has really dumb turnovers. Fouls guys when he shouldn't.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Agreed. Ibaka is kind of that but he's not rah rah in the huddles. We need a guy who's tough, talks, irrationally confident and skilled. We have guys who are 1 of those but nobody checks all 4 boxes
                          Not too many in the league like that though. I would say Lance Stephenson, but then you mentioned "skilled".

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            I always get nervous when Lowry is "trying to hard". He jacks up stupid 3's that miss badly.. has really dumb turnovers. Fouls guys when he shouldn't.
                            +1

Also likes to fish for fouls instead of just playing.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Pascal nailed it. Have fun, you're playing basketball.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Pascal nailed it. Have fun, you're playing basketball.
                                I feel like Pascal will not be a choking type

Comment

Working...
                                X