Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, your the better team. Play like it!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Watched the 2015 sweep again and good lord was the defensive trio of Ross/Vasquez/Lou utter trash.. VV, Delon, OG and Powell taking turns against Wall/Beal is an enormous upgrade that can't be overlooked

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Watched the 2015 sweep again
        Damn why do that to yourself? Lol

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
          For many years Raptors fanhood was training in masochism.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/AdHrIF4bvm0

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If anyone is curious this is how our guys finished in RPM this year (out of 521 players):

9 Kyle
              22 Fred
              47 DeMar (2 of 106 SGs on offense, 77 of 106 on defense)
              55 Bebe
              58 Delon
              64 Pascal (14th of 91 PFs overall)
              100 OG (11th best among 89 SFs on D, and 17th of 89 overall)
              117 Jonas
              127 Jakob
              128 Serge
              168 CJ
              279 Malcolm Miller
              335 Alfonzo Mckinnie
              402 Bruno RIP
              488 Norm Powell

Comment

• Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  For many years Raptors fanhood was training in masochism.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Classic Wiz...he takes a big chunk to talk about how it was great how everybody got better when Wall was out (even people who weren't getting his PG time) and then says oh yeah, it's great to have him back too.

Comment

• Well, I live east of Peterborough, in a lightly populated area where every power line is surrounded by trees. With an ice storm on the way, that's like having a big red bulls eye on your back. If we don't lose power by 5:30, both my TV and internet satellite receivers will be so coated with ice I won't be able to get any signal. By 6:00 Pm I will be up a shaky ladder with a squirt bottle of hot water in my hand trying to melt the half inch of ice off the apparatus. If things settle down by 7:00, I should be able to catch the end of the game. Whatever. I don't need to watch the game to know the Raps got this. I'll catch it later on the replay.

Everyone in the path of this storm, stay safe and take care.

Comment

• In the past we've lived and died on the free throw line. Once we hit the playoffs the refs swallowed their whistles and our team got frustrated and played like crap. This year their offence does not rely on the charity stripe as much. Hopefully that can also be a major asset this year. I hope we start the series off playing super physical. Hit hard and hit first. We're deep, use the fouls but also get under their skin. Hopefully Norm becomes our Lance Stephenson (more or less)

Comment

• Game day. Freaking game day.

This pleases me.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                            Well, I live east of Peterborough, in a lightly populated area where every power line is surrounded by trees. With an ice storm on the way, that's like having a big red bulls eye on your back. If we don't lose power by 5:30, both my TV and internet satellite receivers will be so coated with ice I won't be able to get any signal. By 6:00 Pm I will be up a shaky ladder with a squirt bottle of hot water in my hand trying to melt the half inch of ice off the apparatus. If things settle down by 7:00, I should be able to catch the end of the game. Whatever. I don't need to watch the game to know the Raps got this. I'll catch it later on the replay.

Everyone in the path of this storm, stay safe and take care.
                            You still have time to get to civilization. But you have to leave now

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Honestly, your the better team. Play like it!

If the Raptors play like a team, this will be a laugher.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                Lol it's just great to see how much better the team has gotten (both personnel and playstyle). Plus I'm even more hyped to see the Wizards get crushed

Comment

Working...
                                X