Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptors in 5(4 if they don't take a silly loss, which I think they will).

Looking back on the Raptors home loss to Washington, and that wasn't anything close to this Raptors team. Lowry only played 11 minutes due to an ejection, starters only had 6 assists, Norm started and played 34 minutes.

Not representative.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post

Looking back on the Raptors home loss to Washington, and that wasn't anything close to this Raptors team. Lowry only played 11 minutes due to an ejection, starters only had 6 assists, Norm started and played 34 minutes.

Not representative.
      I think WSH will get at least one. I'll say Raps in 5, 6 if they lose game 1. This is not a very good Wizards team. If Toronto can't handle them.....

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
        I think WSH will get at least one. I'll say Raps in 5, 6 if they lose game 1. This is not a very good Wizards team. If Toronto can't handle them.....
        I don't think my mental state can handle another game 1 loss with a 2 day break to let it fester
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Is it 5:30 EST?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            I don't think my mental state can handle another game 1 loss with a 2 day break to let it fester
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
              Is it 5:30 EST?
              Well, EDT, but yes, 5:30 eastern time.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post

Not representative.
                I mean John Wall didn't play in that game either, so it's definitely not representative.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  I mean John Wall didn't play in that game either, so it's definitely not representative.
                  The difference between the Raptors starting lineup with Norm(-4.2 net rating) vs. the Raptors starting lineup with OG(+11.2 net rating) is far greater than the difference between the Wizards with Wall(+3.7 net rating) and the Wizards without Wall(-0.6 net rating).
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Finally, a clean game thread. Thanks DanH.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Anyone have an injury update on Ibaka and Freddy?

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Finally, a clean game thread. Thanks DanH.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Anything more than 5 games and this is an epic failure.

Comment

Deems wrote: View Post
                            Anything more than 5 games and this is an epic failure.
                            give Raps credit. It'll take Wiz 6 games to beat them
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I don't care whether it takes us 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 games to win, just win Game 1. Please, for the love of god, just win Game 1
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Anyone else getting nervous seeing that we’re 8pt favorites or espn has us with an 88% chance to win. Do we know something they don’t (we’re justly paranoid) or do they know something we don’t (we’re unjustly paranoid)?

Edit 1) Looks like the New Yorker beat me to it

Edit 2) After all my conspiracy complaining, we are not playing at 9:00 am on ESPN ocho. 5:30 on the real ESPN. Not too shabby.
                                Last edited by Jclaw; Thu Apr 12, 2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X