Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 2: Washington Wizards 119 - Toronto Raptors 130 (TOR 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s also so Raptors. After years of being hurt for the playoffs, Kyle is finally healthy....and he gets a cold. Still, if that was sick Lowry, bring on feeling better Lowry
    Last edited by Jclaw; Mon Apr 16, 2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Delon's home lost power so he went out to Real Sports, bought a sweater and slept in it. Jesus christ this weather is free agent deterrent
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Delon's home lost power so he went out to Real Sports, bought a sweater and slept in it. Jesus christ this weather is free agent deterrent
        Begs the question of what the hell he was wearing previously through the winter?

Comment

Comment

Toronto, we have a roof problem

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              I think its more about the Leafs than the Capitals. Can't share the ACC with two teams who both need to play at night (since its a Monday not a weekend). The NHL playoffs schedule came out first too, so the Leafs had priority.
              4 more days and the Leafs playing won't be an issue anymore.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Maple leafs play tonight..Washington capitals playing too? Possibly
                Yup, I'll be watching the Bruins/Leafs game but there's still the issue of what to do at the commercials. Ah, the Jays are playing too, I'll be fine

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Toronto, we have a roof problem

Duct tape ...... done

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Yup, I'll be watching the Bruins/Leafs game but there's still the issue of what to do at the commercials. Ah, the Jays are playing too, I'll be fine
                    Also basketball double header..no shortage of sports in april
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Also basketball double header..no shortage of sports in april
                      The 1st round of NBA/NHL playoffs is probably my favourite time of year for sports. Can't beat the sheer quantity of games on every night of the week.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                        The 1st round of NBA/NHL playoffs is probably my favourite time of year for sports. Can't beat the sheer quantity of games on every night of the week.
                        It is the greatest time of year for sports hands down. Sprinkle in flipping to the Jays and you can go 5 pm to 11 pm here (mountain standard time) with great sports and no commercials
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I don't think Calgary could have a basketball team unless we built a dome around the whole city. It's been a ridiculous winter.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            I don't think Calgary could have a basketball team unless we built a dome around the whole city. It's been a ridiculous winter.
                            Let's put it in the Olympic bid. Hell, let's make it the whole Olympic bid.

Comment

Our All-stars need to play at an all star level. OK/Good is enough for round 1, but theres no reason why they can't perform better.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X