Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 2: Washington Wizards 119 - Toronto Raptors 130 (TOR 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Toronto would be best to go single on Wall, and have the perimeter guys stay home, if his drop offs are to scrubs in the paint when the penetration help comes, so be it, if Porter, and Beal and whoever else likes to shoot arent getting touches 2 things happen, 1) they get cold, no flow.... 2) Those little cracks of continuity and dissent they already have in that room are burst open. The John Wall show can't beat a well rounded hard as nails Toronto squad. But one with Beal and Porter rolling might. reduce their options, makes it way easier.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
      Feeling good after game one. With FVV back and the game one monkey removed things will go more smoothly. But damn....the road ahead will be a challenge. First a colossal effort to beat Lebron. Then.. Philly looks better and better with that ridiculous gang of shooters they collected to go along with "the new Magic" and Embiid. I feel like the path through the east is just as tough as the west this year. Will be a fun spring.
      Hey bud, why you talking Lebron when Beal and Wall are in front of you? Damn!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        You're all partly right. It's a mix of bandwagon (CLE, GS, PHI), superstars (MIL, OKC, HOU), and large markets (NY, CHI, BOS, LA), with some places ticking more than one box.
        100% agree with you, but you missed another overarching dynamic - pop music/fashion/culture trendiness. If a certain celeb rocks a particular team's jersey or hat, it suddenly explodes in popularity. I suppose it is another form of bandwagon jumping, which has nothing at all to do with the actual sport.

Comment

• after that Congolese meal he dropped 25 on Pacers XD
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Delon's home lost power so he went out to Real Sports, bought a sweater and slept in it. Jesus christ this weather is free agent deterrent
            the storm is all the way to the gulf coast, power out in many places man....

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
              the storm is all the way to the gulf coast, power out in many places man....
              I was grumpy when I posted it. I apologize

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                My God, it's wonderful that this event is in the running for 'biggest talking point following a Raptors' game 1 in a playoff series'.
                Sweater gate

WAS IT FLEECE? KNITTED? COTTON!?!?!
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  I was grumpy when I posted it. I apologize
                  hahahahaha i know what that feels like....im on block for most the people here i'd imagine for all my bad moods heehee

Comment

• Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                      I'm scared. Please don't get embarassed on national TV.
                      We didn't...last game was on ESPN. This one is on the lowly NBATv.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        I'm assuming the turnovers get cleaned up and the defense doesn't allow as many easy baskets as it did for the first 3 quarters. Won't need 16 threes to keep ourselves afloat if the silly mistakes are limited
                        Hoping the turnovers were just first game jitters.

Comment

Lakers are 4th. Bulls 9th. They don't exactly have a marketable player on their team.
                          I thought we were talking about why the Bucks are on that list...it's because of Giannis + superstar marketing.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Lakers are 4th. Bulls 9th. They don't exactly have a marketable player on their team.

Look at it from a different perspective...Jordan...Magic...Kobe...they have a star power that doesn't fade when it comes to merchandise.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Man, it's gonna be annoying putting up with this dudes between game comments for 2 more games.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Hoping the turnovers were just first game jitters.
                                Raps were having t.o problems for some time now though. Hopefully they'll clean it up

Comment

Working...
                                X