Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 2: Washington Wizards 119 - Toronto Raptors 130 (TOR 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Do we go back to the regular season rotation where Lowry only plays about 32 minutes instead of 37-38 minutes? Delon was great last time so I wouldn't want his load reduced too much.
    Don't think it matters. It means fewer minutes for Powell, though. My guess would be approximately 0....

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

plot twist

Comment

• Well boys about to drive home from work here in Calgary and after days of rain/sleet/snow..the WE THE NORTH car flag will be flapping proudly
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• My main concern for this game is that the players feel that they have won game one and could overcome this burden. I hope we think of the whole series and do not relax mentally.

Comment

• Where is Abbas anyway? He's like the little brother of Raptors Republic, we need all hands on deck

Comment

• im at work sneaking in watching this game since I'm here till 11 pm EST - let's hope I don't get caught and we pull the W !

Comment

• I'm ready

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Where is Abbas anyway? He's like the little brother of Raptors Republic, we need all hands on deck
                  Abbas is networking. #sources

Comment

• I can't wait to be either way too confident or way too nervous after this game
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                      im at work sneaking in watching this game since I'm here till 11 pm EST - let's hope I don't get caught and we pull the W !
                      What do you do?

Are you in charge of a nuclear facility? I'm trying to understand the level of irresponsibility here.

Comment

• LEGGGo

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• What's with all the fn empty seats at tip off
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Good to see Lowry hit that pull-up three
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X