Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 2: Washington Wizards 119 - Toronto Raptors 130 (TOR 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know of a way to watch the game after the fact, if I know I'm going to have to miss the game in real time? It does look like you can buy a game after the fact, but any cheaper/free options would be nice to know about if they're out there

Comment

NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
      Does anyone know of a way to watch the game after the fact, if I know I'm going to have to miss the game in real time? It does look like you can buy a game after the fact, but any cheaper/free options would be nice to know about if they're out there
      nbahd.net is where I go.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Why not already have a sweater in the wardrobe as well lol
        yeah i misunderstood it a little bit. Ekoreen worded it weird at first

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          yeah i misunderstood it a little bit. Ekoreen worded it weird at first

My God, it's wonderful that this event is in the running for 'biggest talking point following a Raptors' game 1 in a playoff series'.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I am beginning to hope that the Sixers eat dirt. They've got a nice team and tons of potential and for a while I thought they deserved some good fortune after four years of abject misery....

But their fans are the absolute worst. Maybe worse than Knicks fans, and that's saying something.

Comment

I'm scared. Please don't get embarassed on national TV.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Perfectly illustrating the concept of bandwagon fans
                Naw, that is 100% about marketable superstars, which the NBA has always been about (but especially since Jordan). Bucks merch is selling because Giannis.

Particularly when you look at overseas sales, basketball fans don't necessarily have a team attachment but they are fans of individual players.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Naw, that is 100% about marketable superstars, which the NBA has always been about (but especially since Jordan). Bucks merch is selling because Giannis.

Particularly when you look at overseas sales, basketball fans don't necessarily have a team attachment but they are fans of individual players.
                  Lakers are 4th. Bulls 9th. They don't exactly have a marketable player on their team.

Comment

If Lowry or DeMar have a better night than Saturday, we should win this by double digits

Comment

• You're all partly right. It's a mix of bandwagon (CLE, GS, PHI), superstars (MIL, OKC, HOU), and large markets (NY, CHI, BOS, LA), with some places ticking more than one box.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        If Lowry or DeMar have a better night than Saturday, we should win this by double digits
                        If Lowry or DeMar have a better night AND the rest of the team performs as well as they did on Saturday, we should win this by double digits. How the team performs is partially due to how involved Lowry and DeMar keep them in the offence.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          I am beginning to hope that the Sixers eat dirt. They've got a nice team and tons of potential and for a while I thought they deserved some good fortune after four years of abject misery....

But their fans are the absolute worst. Maybe worse than Knicks fans, and that's saying something.
                          Philly fans are the worst in general. Look at how eagle fans behaved after winning? Honestly they have won so much recently (eagles and villanova) and still behave like morons. City of no class

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            If Lowry or DeMar have a better night AND the rest of the team performs as well as they did on Saturday, we should win this by double digits. How the team performs is partially due to how involved Lowry and DeMar keep them in the offence.
                            I'm assuming the turnovers get cleaned up and the defense doesn't allow as many easy baskets as it did for the first 3 quarters. Won't need 16 threes to keep ourselves afloat if the silly mistakes are limited

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                              Come on man.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                                This ain't 2015.

Comment

Working...
                                X