Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 2: Washington Wizards 119 - Toronto Raptors 130 (TOR 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its over bitches!!!

Comment

• What a run!
      OG is our king

Comment

• Happy Birthday! Casey.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Wizards is all Wall right now. He is going 1 vs 1, Raptors are playing team ball.
          His teammates rarely touch the ball and they are cold right now.

Comment

• Delon catching lobs.

Put these Wizards on ice.

Comment

• big push back.

Comment

• DeRozan has been unbelievable in this game.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I told everyone that they just needed to be patient with serge.

Comment

• There is some merit with the Wizards playing worse with Wall. Hes doesn't move the ball around enough anymore.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PLAY AN ACTUAL LINEUP!!!l!l!!!
                      Part of me thinks Casey knew what he was doing the whole time ... which is terrifying to think he's that much of a madman ...

Comment

• this is an unbelievable game from derozans standpoint.. this will propel him forward confidence wise... lowry will come along but the fact that derozan can perform like this is unreal.

Comment

• Playoff JV. Playoff Ibaka. Stars are starsing. 3J. We rollin'

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            told you. You guys think I'm just talking shit when I "play this role". Lets not orget "I played ball".

I know what Im looking at.
                            Do you feel like you should have played a bit longer?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Part of me thinks Casey knew what he was doing the whole time ... which is terrifying to think he's that much of a madman ...
                              Bebe and Brown have no business getting any playing time in these playoffs. Period.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Real Goldblum appearance during commercial-break. This one's in the books.

Comment

Working...
                                X