Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 2: Washington Wizards 119 - Toronto Raptors 130 (TOR 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Joey's like Santa. He sees you when you're sleeping....

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Bebe's 1 min - 2 fouls, 1 dumb turnover.

What's the the point of putting him in that game? why not just let JV finish the quarter?
      I doubt we'll see much of him anymore. Like the first game I think Casey was hoping his length would create some problems. I don't have a problem with experimenting up 20 points. Casey and Bebe deserve some leeway after last game.

Comment

What's the the point of putting him in that game? why not just let JV finish the quarter?
        JV does have two fouls so it does make some sense.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          That was a coaching heat check.
          Hahah Didn't know how to say it so succinctly, but exactly this.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
              so, parallel to closing out a game, Toronto wanted badly to get to 80, you could tell. They failed on 2 straight possessions. Soft, not up to the task.

Comment

• wayner wrote: View Post
                I would love to see what they are saying right now on the Washington version of these boards!
                sames

Comment

• Pace is up so the score will be higher. Washington made some tough shots.. also got bailed out quite a bit on a few. Our defense could be better though. Less Bebe would help..

I'd like to see more Delon in the second half. He's been the best bench guy two games in a row. CJ has been great too tonight.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                    I doubt we'll see much of him anymore. Like the first game I think Casey was hoping his length would create some problems. I don't have a problem with experimenting up 20 points. Casey and Bebe deserve some leeway after last game.
                    Why won't we - if the game continues the way it is going there will be lots of garbage time so we may see him play much of the fourth quarter.

Comment

I would love to see what they are saying right now on the Washington version of these boards!

Comment

• DeMar with 20 points on 8-13 shooting, 3-5 from deep, plus 3 assists

Also we played 12 guys in that half lol
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

It avoids JV picking up a third foul with a ~20 point lead and also throws Bebe a bone after his strong performance in game one.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                DeMar with 20 points on 8-13 shooting, 3-5 from deep, plus 3 assists

Also we played 12 guys in that half lol
                                He found out his idol was watching. DeKobe engage.

Also, you saw a few times when dribbled out of advantage and sucked the life outta possession he knew it and was frustrated with himself. And missed JV a few times

Comment

Working...
                                X