Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 2: Washington Wizards 119 - Toronto Raptors 130 (TOR 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    called it pr stunt. just look at replies on twitter
    Yeah my first thought was....rich celebrity is somehow able to get a genuine Humboldt jersey while the rest of us wear other jerseys or green/yellow ribbons. I then felt badly when I saw the video. Drake will always be an attention seeker; it comes naturally to him and his made him successful. But he has a heart. My daughter's friend is one of the players in the hospital and I saw a great photo of him yesterday with the Stanley Cup in his hospital bed.

Comment

It was a real eye opener for me when Pascal took two 3 point shots in game 1, making one. It was only a couple of months ago when you could read on this forum "WTF dude. Somebody tell Siakim he should only attempt threes in blowouts." I remember thinking that myself, and I probably wrote it as well. But Casey said right from day one of the season, "Everybody has the green light to shoot a three if they are open." And he never shut Pascal down. Now he's made a bunch of them down the stretch, and made his first playoff three. And his free throw shooting has improved tremendously. And his drives to the basket. Last year he was cleaning up garbage, getting put backs. This season he is shooting 50% for threes in the playoffs. I think it is because of confidence. Confidence he only has because the coaching staff and his fellow teammates were confident in him to only take good shots, and if he missed, to go put in the work in the gym, and watching video, so he could get better. Same is true for all the players. I think that is why they are going to beat the Wiz, and then beat the Cavs.
      Last edited by Puffer; Sun Apr 15, 2018, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Oladipo is a helluva player

Comment

Good thing OG can neutralize Oladipo. Cavs don’t have anyone who can do that except for Lebron but Lebron is too much of a wuss to guard the other team’s best player all game.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
            lets keep this up and get some sweet revenge

Sweep revenge, iblastoff! It was right there!

Comment

Victor Oladipo has 32 points as Pacers stun Cavaliers in Game 1
              98-80 it wasn't exactly a squeaker

Comment

This was a great tweet from game 1 that I'm surprised no one brought up. It goes back to something I thought I while ago when I said it looked like Derozan was just experimenting through the last few games of the season when he wasn't scoring much. I'm trying to avoid the American talking heads as much as I can. I can't wait for one of them to say "look at Oladipo getting 32 points. That's how a star shows up in the playoffs!" If we had his 32 points as part of a 98 point total we would have lost the game. I'll take Demar's effort that contributed to 114 points by getting everyone else involved.

Comment

oh yeah.....keep in goin' Dan. Go Raps.

Comment

Just wondering (I know the answer): Did Jason Smith play? Since he doesn't, why would he even care which team his teammates would have to play against.

Comment

Comment

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Need a Raps game fix right about now.
                          Having to console myself with images of the Cavs opening loss and LeBron refusing his customary post game on-court hugs and kisses

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            called it pr stunt. just look at replies on twitter
                            And that just shows how toxic the internet is. I stayed off it for couple of days and watched game 1 with a friend. Our reaction was "thoughtful thing to do, I bet the surviving kids will think that's pretty cool to see" and I don't even like drake

People are miserable
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He can be a bit of a troll at the best of times but he gave pretty even coverage during the game. Still, I wanted to see if he backed up this tweet when the #8 Wolves were beating the #1 Rockets in the 4th quarter. .....crickets....
                              I don't have twitter but if anyone else wants to point that out to him, feel free.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

He can be a bit of a troll at the best of times but he gave pretty even coverage during the game. Still, I wanted to see if he backed up this tweet when the #8 Wolves were beating the #1 Rockets in the 4th quarter. .....crickets....
                                I don't have twitter but if anyone else wants to point that out to him, feel free.
                                I don't do twitter but who is he and why should anyone care?
                                "25 people talking about this"

Comment

Working...
                                X