Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 2: Washington Wizards 119 - Toronto Raptors 130 (TOR 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...tential-opener

"I basically got whatever I wanted," Wall added of how he felt Toronto defended him. "I missed a couple of easy shots, a couple of easy layups. I felt like I got fouled on some of them. Some of them I still have to make those. Other than that, I got everything I wanted. I got shots. I got shots for my teammates. Other than a couple of careless turnovers that I had I was frustrated with, I got everything I wanted."

Does anybody have a thumbtack?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

"I basically got whatever I wanted," Wall added of how he felt Toronto defended him. "I missed a couple of easy shots, a couple of easy layups. I felt like I got fouled on some of them. Some of them I still have to make those. Other than that, I got everything I wanted. I got shots. I got shots for my teammates. Other than a couple of careless turnovers that I had I was frustrated with, I got everything I wanted."

They are a humble lot aren't they....
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Yeah, got everything he wanted, except the W. (and perhaps the respect of his teammates that are at least pondering how well they were doing when he wasn't playing)

Comment

Says the guy who shot 6/20 and had 5 TO's. If that's everything he wants, the Raptors will happily keep giving it to him. The guard defence in that game was very good - Lowry, Delon, OG, were all excellent one-on-one.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

http://nba/comments/8csctd/video_kob..._demar_derozan

I don't know if anyone posted this but this Reddit link has the video for all of "detail". Lots of good stuff in there and really shows Kobes mind at work.
            Last edited by jacobdr4; Tue Apr 17, 2018, 12:14 AM.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Delon's home lost power so he went out to Real Sports, bought a sweater and slept in it. Jesus christ this weather is free agent deterrent
              I don't get it. Why not going to a hotel? That's fake news!

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                Says the guy who shot 6/20 and had 5 TO's. If that's everything he wants, the Raptors will happily keep giving it to him. The guard defence in that game was very good - Lowry, Delon, OG, were all excellent one-on-one.
                Even the Washington Post wants him to stop shooting lol

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9e75c27dcdad

Comment

Game day!

Winning game 1 means nothing unless you hold court in game 2. Hope Freddy's back, as that should prevent some of those insane lineups Casey threw out there to sabotage us.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Comment

7pm start time is a tad early. Need to adjust my inner clock to ensure I don't miss the start.

Comment

gk17 wrote: View Post
                        I don't get it. Why not going to a hotel? That's fake news!
                        Why not already have a sweater in the wardrobe as well lol
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I guess I'll be leaving work early for the 5 pm Alberta start! Productivity waaaaaay down in the playoffs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Why not already have a sweater in the wardrobe as well lol

Comment

Milwaukee Bucks. Smh

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Milwaukee Bucks. Smh

Perfectly illustrating the concept of bandwagon fans
                                Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Apr 17, 2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X