Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 2: Washington Wizards 119 - Toronto Raptors 130 (TOR 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been saying this for over two months now lol. They need DeRozan to be more aggressive. And by agressive i mean, always be in attack mode. Dude only took 5 shots in the 1st half yesterday. He finally came to his senses and played the way he's capable of in the 2nd half.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

lets keep this up and get some sweet revenge

Comment

I think the Wizards really underused Satoransky last night. He had a really positive impact for them in the last two games against the Raptors in the regular season. Playing against the Raptors definitely allows you the option of countering with two PG lineups, and they might get a bit more secondary action with another PG on the court with Wall.

Comment

lmao
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            I've been saying this for over two months now lol. They need DeRozan to be more aggressive. And by agressive i mean, always be in attack mode. Dude only took 5 shots in the 1st half yesterday. He finally came to his senses and played the way he's capable of in the 2nd half.
            I still think there's more wrong with him than we know. Maybe not physically, who knows but certainly mentally where he has a lot on his mind with parents health/ex-girlfriend, his child, $$$ and his battle with of depression. He's not assertive, he's not determined and he doesn't invite or initiate contact. Edit: He's shown flashes though.

Look at the way he entered on player introductions. You could say he looked focused or you could say he looked almost disheartened/disinterested. His play kind of looked the latter.

I like that he's not goofy all the time. But I want it to be because he's focused and pizzed off not because he's mentally tired and burned out. I'm glad he's not all iso all the time but I also want to know he can attack and go off at will.

Go Raps!
            Last edited by G__Deane; Sun Apr 15, 2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

lmao
              It turned out to be a great move that fans would have been all over as the stupidest choice ever if he had been ineffective

Comment

lmao
                What percentage of the face tattoo community drinks coconut water? I think it’s very very low.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                  What percentage of the face tattoo community drinks coconut water? I think it’s very very low.
                  I smell an endorsement on the way....

Comment

lmao
                    I am dead

Comment

lmao
                      This made me literally laugh out loud. As if he’s just some spectator there watching the game sipping on some coconut water.

Comment

Comment

some people hated Drake for this.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            some people hated Drake for this.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              called it pr stunt. just look at replies on twitter
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                If Brooks couldn’t win playing the way he drew it up with Durant and Westbrook...what are the odds with Beal and Wall.
                                In my humble opinion, there are two kinds of players : 1- One dimension player. 2- Multi-dimension player.
                                A one dimension player is a player who has one skill, let us say like shooting, but nothing else. An example of that is Kapono.
                                A multi dimension player is a player who has many skills.

Now, the same applies to coaches. In my humble opinions, Brooks is a one dimension coach. He is not like Larry Brown or popovic. Those coaches can design different schemes and plans for their teams based on the roster they have.

If you listen to Brooks after game 1, you can deduce easily that he is in a major trouble. On the other hand, Casey - for my surprise - shocked Brooks with his rotation. OG starting, Wright and Bebe finishing the game !!!!! Man that is a very cruel message for Brooks : I CAN DEFEAT YOU WITH MY BENCH.

Comment

Working...
                                X