Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Washington Wizards 122 (TOR 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Good luck trading them for prospects. On the other hand, any number of coaches will tell their GM's that Scott just isn't using them correctly and they would be an asset.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Dude had a calf strain a week ago, I'm guessing he's not 100%. He was 11th in the NBA in RPM, and at +11.1 the best Wizard in on/off NetRating by a large margin during the regular season. The contract isn't great value but it's definitely not the worst of all time.
      Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      As of right now, Wiggins' max deal is significantly worse
      2nd worst of all time?

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        As of right now, Wiggins' max deal is significantly worse
        Wiggins is so young though. These max deals on young guys are a bet on the future and sometimes they work out great like Dipo this year.

I'd be more inclined to go with a vet max deal that didn't work out. Just remember that Batum is getting $100M over four years. Parson's $72M over three years.

Comment

Stoudemire, Arenas, Rashard Lewis...

Wiggins hasn't played a single minute under the salary of his new extension yet, so maybe don't rush to judgment there either.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Is Porter the worst max contract in the history of mankind? He looks like Jamario Moon out there.
            To add on others points. He shot over 40% from three on the year and has taken 3 in two games and none in game two. He's definitely a better player than he's shown so far and credit to the raptors to limiting his attempts.

Comment

I am loving that Serge has been as active/good offensively and defensively (monster rim protection). I was getting nervous about his play down the stretch. I shall refrain from guessing what had him so lethargic then. This was the SI I was missing.

Comment

I'll be that glass half empty guy for a second. This is a road game.. and generally the Raptors do poorly on the road in the playoffs. We are 5-14 in the playoffs on the road in the Casey era. Only time we had a winning record was in the Buck series last year where we went 2-1.

I know this is not the same team as year's past.. but still a concern. Hopefully we'll jump ahead of them early to get their fans out of it.. and I hope some of our roll players have big games.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  I am loving that Serge has been as active/good offensively and defensively (monster rim protection). I was getting nervous about his play down the stretch. I shall refrain from guessing what had him so lethargic then. This was the SI I was missing.
                  He might have been saving himself for the playoffs.

Comment

All we need is a split in Washington.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I'll be that glass half empty guy for a second. This is a road game.. and generally the Raptors do poorly on the road in the playoffs. We are 5-14 in the playoffs on the road in the Casey era. Only time we had a winning record was in the Buck series last year where we went 2-1.

I know this is not the same team as year's past.. but still a concern. Hopefully we'll jump ahead of them early to get their fans out of it.. and I hope some of our roll players have big games.
                      Yeah super happy about a win but there are some glaring weaknesses showing up. Yak & Skills are not having great series at all. Yak is getting bullied and Pascal is being dared to shoot. FVV is still not all there and even if he plays this will be his first playoff game and it's on a road (pretty rough for young guy). Bebe and Brown probably shouldn't see time. I think for the road game they have to shorten the rotation.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Gonna make the trip down to Washington for this game so it would be extra nice to get this win. They won game 3 in Indiana last time I hit the road so let’s hope the streak continues.

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
                          Gonna make the trip down to Washington for this game so it would be extra nice to get this win. They won game 3 in Indiana last time I hit the road so let’s hope the streak continues.
                          Tell Wale we said wassup.

Comment

Keep in goin' Dan. Go Raps.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              2nd worst of all time?
                              Ooh, Allen Houston, Gilbert Arenas and Rashard Lewis say hello. I'm sure I've missed a few. But, yeah, Porter is definitely not worth that deal. I know he's an analytics hero but I've never been terribly impressed. I'll take Toronto's collection of random wing players making tiny amounts of money over that player/contract any day.

Comment

This guy updates the odds after every game in a nice easy to follow chart. Raps now 99% to win round 1, 80% to win round 2

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X